Server used to work fine, but now I'm the only one who can connect?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by armorlord4, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

armorlord4

I have a home-hosted bukkit server running at 70.187.160.186:25565 (what others use to connect), and my ip is 192.168.2.26. Everything was working fine, until a short while ago I realized that i stopped receiving pings from websites I hosted the server on (ex. http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/lords-of-armor-2491002/).

I did not install any plugins or make any changes to the server properties or anything along those lines in the past 2 days, and just yesterday I was playing with some friends, so the problem is recent.

The startup information i got from the server is posted here: http://pastebin.com/tRXH0DAc

Again, this is not a plugins problem so don't tell me I need to delete some, I know I have a lot.

2. Offline

Jade

Gonna just stroll here and give you the list of what you have to remove unless you like lag for no reason.
    1. TriggerCMDs is failing to load. Won't do anything. See line 8.
    2. DragonAntiPvPLeaver is failing to load. Won't do anything. See line 159
    Have you checked to see if your external IP changed?

3. Offline

Bobcat00

This is usually caused by a change in your external and/or internal IP address. Check them both.

4. I was going to say almost the same thing as jade said. Check that your internal ip Has not changed, if it did, you have to reconfigure your port forwarding to forward from the new ip. Also check that your external ip hasent changed. The ip changes are a security feature for your router.

5. Offline

armorlord4

Both IP addresses are the same as before.

6. Offline

Block34

armorlord4
    Windows Firewall <---try turning it off and see if others can connect

7. Offline

armorlord4

Firewall is always off on my computer, and I uninstalled any other anti virus. This has been so for approx. a month, so this cannot be the case.

8. Offline

Bobcat00

See if you can connect from another computer on your network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.