Server refuses to start up.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by OTF Catastrophe, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

While checking my HUB servers I noticed my OP Factions server was down so I figured it was just a random shutdown. I started the server and I got an error in the console telling me about an issue with MassiveCore (for Factions plugin). So I went to factions and found an update to it along with an update to MassiveCore and now its all up to date, but I'm still getting an error in console and whenever I try to start up my server it starts to start up but then keeps restarting after saying 'server stopped' in console. If someone could help me out here I'd be extremely happy! :D

Console Log: http://pastebin.com/6w9zcfVh
    Factions/MassiveCore Version: 2.7.1

If you need ANYTHING at all to help find a solution please let me know and ill try my best to get it to you, thank you.

2. Offline

Gamecube762

Looks like your world might have became corrupted. Mind posting the crash-report?

3. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

4. Offline

Gamecube762

It appears there are some entities that were saved wrongly. I don't know much about fixing corrupted worlds, but I've heard MCRF(MineCraft Region Fixer) can solve issues with corrupted worlds. Make sure you back up your world before attempting to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.