Server Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ScubaXsniper, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ScubaXsniper

I've hit a fork in the road. I was building a wall of furnaces with the //wand tool from WorldEdit and immediately after I set some blocks, a red internal error message popped up in chat. I believe I did //set 61, but I'm not really sure. I really didn't think nothing of it and restarted the server. Now, the server starts up fine but then cuts out right away.

Here is a piece of code that really caught my eye.

Code:
    2012-02-11 23:39:31 [SEVERE] Block at 330,76,-886 is FURNACE but has net.minecraft.server.TileEntityChest@a992f9. Bukkit will attempt to fix this, but there may be additional damage that we cannot recover.
    ANY help will be appreciated. I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to Java, so any feedback would help. Thanks.

Bump, TO ANYONE WHO HAS THIS ISSUE!

I moved my entire server folder and made a new one. I downloaded a brand new .jar file, created a new batch file, and just moved in my back-uped World file into the new folder, not Nether or The End. I was able to join the game and delete the furnace blocks that were placed. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.