Server Player Bots

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Machete.Panda, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Machete.Panda

One of the biggest problems for any server owner is the problem of players hoping around and leaving when they see a server empty. When all they need to do is stay and more people will come in and stop for a while.

Im looking for a plugin that reports x number of players in the server in the multiplayer screen and also reports player names /list. The more elaborate the bettter. Maybe they can have fake conversations or look for key words or phrases by real players and respond. I dont need a physical character in the game because the world is so big, I just want the server selection screen and the /list to show players.

wassilij likes this.
  2. Offline

wassilij

wow, good idea!

3. Offline

Olivki

Sounds good.

4. Offline

Machete.Panda

So its something you would donate someone for? If that's the case, now we would just need someone who can actually code it. :)

I was actually hoping it was already made(most games with large coding communities have these). But if anyone knows a coder interested in it, I would donate 10 for a working version and Im sure others would donate too.