Server Owner, Admin, Mod & Player plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pmiccich, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pmiccich

I searched for HOURS. checked everywhere i could but i couldn't find anything.

I'm shur it has been done... but idk where it is. i would like to see a plugin that allows the server owner to set his/her friends to admin or mod, give them specific abilities (like what they can and cant spawn, and who they can and cant ban or kick).

Pleas name the best thing :) id like it to be simple, but i know it can only be so simple.

2. Offline

StealthBravo

3. Offline

Necrodoom

4. Offline

StealthBravo

Problem is that lots of plugins have compatibility issues with it :(

5. Offline

Necrodoom

name a plugin that doesnt work with it. from my testing, all plugins work. the only one that doesnt work is modifyworld, because its not actually standalone even though its dependcy is removed.

6. Offline

StealthBravo

PaidRanks. That's an insanely popular plugin for us prison server owners and it doesn't work, That's why I hate GM.

There's apparently a fix for the downrank issue that someone came up with, but still...

7. Offline

Necrodoom

it doesnt seem to use superperms, and GM is based on superperms.

masterpromote works fine with all permissions plugins, including GM.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/masterpromote/

8. Offline

StealthBravo

I was just saying. PaidRanks is my favorite plugin due to the simplicity of it, hell yes that plugin you just showed has a lot more features then PR but I honestly just need that one feature from PR ;)

GroupManager is just not my thing. I always had issues with it and it just wasn't for me.

9. Offline

Omnitv

10. Offline

StealthBravo

Lol thanks for the links, but I got this sorted months ago lol. I was just sharing my experience with GM. I knew how to use it very well, it just wasn't my kind of thing.

I'm the PEX master :D

11. Offline

Omnitv

Months ago??? this was posted today.
    Arnt we all...^_^ (you have not met be before.)

12. Offline

StealthBravo

Lol no, I used PEX for almost a year, then decided to switch to GM, hated it, then switched back to PEX. The issue with GM for PR still exists today, not sure if he'll ever fix it. I just thought I'd bring my story to the table ;)

PEX FTW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.