Server List Player amount message

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bossomeness, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Offline

bossomeness

Category: Admin Tools

Name: ServerListMessage

Description: I would like a plugin that displays a message when a person hovers over the player count next to the server name in the server list. Like this:

[​IMG]

Gontroller PVP is the only server I have seen with this. By the way, I have no mods installed, and I have yet to find anything like this.

Commands: maybe /slm reload

Permissions: maybe serverlistmessage.reload

2. Offline

Mindcraftson

Sorry if this is a noob questions (Too much things added to 1.7), but where do you go to get that? (What do you hover over?)

3. Offline

Gamecube762

I knew it was added, but couldn't figure out how to make it appear too. XD On a server with players online, hover over the amount of players online (ie 6/20)(Next to the ping bars).

4. Offline

Mindcraftson

not working... im right over the amount of players online.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

In a normal situation you get a list of players, ( if the server is updated and not using a protocol hack )

6. Offline

bossomeness

Not even the player list shows up. And Gontroller is the only server I have seen with this.

7. Offline

Not2EXceL

Its with a ping packet. I'll check the client source tonight to better find it. (it probably is easy to find, i just am not sure since wiki.vg doesnt have that packet documented yet)

8. Offline

bossomeness

9. Offline

99storm2

10. Offline

TryB4

11. Offline

99storm2

TryB4 likes this.
  12. Offline

bossomeness

TryB4 Thank you so much! :D