Hello! I have been running my server since August of 2011. for about 1.2.5 -> 1.4.6 I have encountered some lag. I managed to suppress it from 1.2.5 -> 1.3.2. Now its starting to show up more. I constantly update all my plugins daily (sometimes). Here are my plugins: Code: Plugins (37): LegendaryServerMOTD, Minequery, AlphaChest, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, Buycraft, HeadSpawner, Vault, PermissionsEx, SimpleHelpTickets, BanHammer, LogBlock, XcraftGate, CommandWatcher, LWC, SQLApply, WorldGuard, AdminChat, DisguiseCraft, OpenInv, KillDeathRatioSQL, ChestShop, ZavAutoMessager, Votifier, iChat, MobArena, FoundDiamonds, Essentials, Factions, VoteSQL, LagMeter, Fe, ThePr3dPack, EssentialsSpawn, CreativeControl, VanishNoPacket, FactionsPlus LWC has had some problems that caused it to take a lot of CPU, but it has been resolved. I don't see any errors in the console at all. I did the /timings command to check the CPU usage, and it seems fine. Even my host (Beastnode) said it was strange. If you want a description on some plugins I'd be happy to tell you.