Server lag. Is anyone getting it?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by KevinEssence, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KevinEssence

I'm not sure if it's just my servers but we are experiencing hardcore TPS lag issues on all of my servers, sometimes dropping at barely 60 players. I had just moved to a new dedicated box from Beastnodes shared boxes and the issue hasn't seemed to be fixed yet, is it just because of the beta build and any idea on the release of a recommended build if so? There is also a hitting bug on all my PVP servers where players can hit once and then it does no damage after a few swings. Any comments? I've tried everything you can imagine.

2. Offline

isleepzzz

That sounds like maybe conflicting pvp plugins maybe? Or maybe because of the lag, bbecause i own a pvp server and has 15+ kids just killing eachother nd all pvp is perfectly fine.

But yes, on the lag issue, my computer is a hell of a beast with a medium internet speed of 20mbps which is actually good for just 15+ players. But some of my players are saying they do get that lag and it lags sometimes but its defently not my host, but i do believe that its bukkits beta build that is laggy.

ah hey kev! ukno wut it might be..
    Do you have NoCheatPlus??
    iv been hearing tht has helllaa lagging issues to it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  3. Offline

KevinEssence

Thanks for the response! I'm hoping it's just the beta build because I just switched host onto a dedicated box and issues still remain, already limited plugins and what not.

Yes I do, fersure! I'll look into nocheat+! Thanks!

4. Offline

minecrafterwork I steal plugins as my own

List your plugins and we can see if any are outdated or conflict

5. Offline

isleepzzz

Yeah yeah, no problem kev.
    I did more testing and such,
    and i believe it could just be the build and not NoCheat+...
    But then again, just off the top of my head, i do believe a plugin heavy like nocheat wud give off some lag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.