Server kicks all players after running for 15 mins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by edragy, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

edragy

So basically my Bukkit server runs fine for about 15 minutes, then it kicks all players with error "Connection Forcibly" closed by remote host. And the network adapter in the server says "disconnected" for a split second, then it is working fine and players can connect again. But then every 2 minutes it happens again. I have no plugins installed and the same problem happens with vanilla servers.

Then i restart bukkit and everything is fine for 15 mins. and it starts again from there.

The server is not maxing out CPU or RAM, and I have no plugins installed. I am running the latest craftbukkit beta, but as I said, it has the same problem with vinilla.

I have also updated the network card drivers, tried different cables, disabled firewalls, and tried using a different router.

Any help is appreciated very much.

2. Offline

Bobcat00

This is some sort of network problem, unrelated to CraftBukkit. Is it wired or wireless?

3. Offline

edragy

it is wired. You see, this problem doesn't happen when i'm not running a minecraft server...

4. Offline

Bobcat00

Maybe you just don't notice it. Or maybe your router barfs on all the traffic and drops the connection.

I understand your frustration, but really don't see how CraftBukkit could be the root cause of this.

edragy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.