Server issues.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Choxy, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Choxy

So since the 1.4.2 dev build came out for bukkit it seems even when my server was still on the latest 1.3.2 server that there is now a conflict between my plugins which where all working fine for over a month. Now the server is not starting up at all unless I remove all plugins. So I am really not sure what is wrong. I even went through the server.log and nothing shows up in there. I am really confused why all of the sudden my mods are conflicting somehow.

Also I have iConomy set to sql and it has been working fine on there along with mcmmo. And all mods that have an update are up to date.

Server.log:
    http://pastebin.com/8aETSx8x

2. Offline

andrewpo

Disable all plugins, re-enable them one by one (I know it may seem tedious) to find the culprit.

3. Offline

Choxy

Was trying to keep from doing that but I guess it is the only logical fix since it is not showing any error strings.

4. Offline

andrewpo

Any luck?

5. Offline

Caltinor

A very likely possibility with your issue, is that one of your plugins has not been updated for 1.4.2. This would cause errors when the server ran. In that case, you really do need to do what andrewpo suggested.

6. Offline

Choxy

Seems like everything works fine for the updated plugins but if I add any of the older plugins i.e iconomy or any of the ones that are not up to date it crashes and locks up. Guess I will have to wait and see if I can mess with mcmmo to get it working.

Yeah I checked it out and it is almost every old plugin that we use like mcmmo for some reason.

7. Offline

mmorton89

Are you sure its every old plugin?

I'm running a 1.4.2 beta server right now with loads of old plugins, iconomy being one of them. Some of them do break though but most of them should work just fine.

8. Offline

Choxy

I found out what was the issue. It was manysmalltweaks and stackableitems. There was a few that stopped working also like Ports but I got most of it back up and running. Just need to wait on the rest of the updates to add them in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.