Server isn't working. :(

Discussion in 'General Help' started by RandomGuyDTB, Mar 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RandomGuyDTB

Okay, so, my server isn't working. It runs 1.7.9 (not *.10 because I don't believe in decimals like that for versions and it disappointed me a lot because I thought it was gonna be 1.8 until I downloaded it), and I have two plugins:

ControlTPA
    and SimpleWarp, which I was going to delete anyway because it doesn't work right.

I tested the server without the plugins and still had the problem.

I tested the server without the world and it still had the problem.

I tested the server with the Vanilla 1.7.9 JAR and it still had the problem.

The problem is that whenever you connect, no matter what your IP is or if you're trying to connect via localhost, 1.7.9 (or *.10, that was tested as well) crashes. It has been restarted, I have turned the computer off and on, but to no avail. I tried turning up the memory and turning down the memory.

I don't know what the issue is, as it was working fine yesterday, but I have turned to the forum (which I just joined, so if this was filed wrong or I did something against the rules please tell me so I can know not to do it).
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    That's normal, I have the localhost IPs on the top and then the DDNS links on the bottom. If I also had my Skygrid map up, all of those things would be online.

Error message:
    http://pastebin.com/k9PD2mLK

I don't know what's wrong. Here's my server.properties:

Code:
    #Minecraft server properties
    #Sun Mar 19 16:10:05 EDT 2017
    generator-settings=
    op-permission-level=4
    allow-nether=true
    level-name=world
    enable-query=false
    allow-flight=false
    announce-player-achievements=true
    server-port=25565
    level-type=DEFAULT
    enable-rcon=false
    force-gamemode=false
    level-seed=
    server-ip=
    max-build-height=256
    spawn-npcs=true
    white-list=false
    debug=false
    spawn-animals=true
    hardcore=false
    snooper-enabled=true
    online-mode=true
    resource-pack=
    pvp=true
    difficulty=3
    enable-command-block=true
    gamemode=2
    player-idle-timeout=0
    max-players=15
    spawn-monsters=true
    generate-structures=true
    view-distance=10
    spawn-protection=16
    motd=\u00A7cMinecraft \u00A79Multiverse\n\u00A74Survival \u00A72Hosted by RandomGuyDTB\!
    Any questions, just ask. I'll continue to supply any more information when asked.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

RandomGuyDTB likes this.
  3. Offline

RandomGuyDTB

4. Offline

RandomGuyDTB

The server is by default running on Spigot, but I tried CraftBukkit and vanilla with it, and those didn't work either. I got an email notification that someone asked this, but no evidence here, which is weird, but I'm just leaving this here anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.