[SERVER] expected: 10. got: 115 <- This just started... help. :-)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RchGrav, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RchGrav

I just noticed this error being posted to my console anytime the world files are being accessed ... It wasn't happening previously. I would really like to know if this is a concern, and what specifically is generating these log messages. I was running CB303, but then I moved to CB304.. and I have been testing all of my plugins to see what works and what doesn't. (I'm trying to get everything just right to be ready for craftbook tomorrow (yay.. thanks Sk89q) and do an unofficial relaunch of our server.)

I was working on implementing the remote admin toolkit wrapper and I had a number of times my server stopped in a manner which was less than graceful. I thought maybe it was caused by that.. maybe some chunk corruption or something. So I restored my full backup from midnight.. and the error is still happening.

So please, if anyone knows specifically what this is.. clue me in... Can I resolve this without rolling back multiple days?

I would love to know what was expecting 10, and why does it always expect 10, but then it's some other number. What do these numbers represent?

I also tested w/ CB300 and CB297, without any plugins and I still get these messages.

Thanks for any info!

Rich

Code:
    save-all
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 115
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 97
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 118
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 101
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 45
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 97
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 108
    [SERVER] expected: 10. got: 108
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:26 [INFO] CONSOLE: Forcing save..
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:26 [INFO] CraftIRC - Joined main channel: #minecraftchat
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:26 [INFO] CraftIRC - Joined admin channel: #mcchat
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:29 [INFO] CONSOLE: Save complete.
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:29 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
    [SERVER] 2011-02-11 16:17:29 [INFO] [CONSOLE] **MAP SAVE IS COMPLETE**

2. Offline

Plague

Try using a new world, never seen this and since you say there's no plugins...

3. Offline

RchGrav

Hi Plague,

Thanks for replying!

After restoring 3 days of full backups and still getting the error I was able to narrow it down to the Server Remote Toolkit wrapper... once I launched the server without it the message was gone.. I believe it was in alpha v6.1 of the remote toolkit posted today. Its really annoying to get messages like that and not know where they are coming from, or why. I started getting concerned because I had everything fully reverted back to vanilla minecraft_server.jar and the error messages were persisting so at that point it seemed to be related to my world data.

Ok, if you must dump debug info to the server console at least identify yourself... so I know something didn't happen to my data... geesh. I make diligent backups of everything, but sometimes you need to decide to restore, or not restore... and you need to live with that decision.

Rich

4. Offline

drdanick

Haha, that's not an error. That would be accidental debug code I left in the RemoteToolkit wrapper. Really sorry about this confusion, I must be more diligent with removing debug code. I've removed it and will re-upload shortly.

EDIT: update is out.

Oh, the broken pipe errors will take a little longer to fix. Their presence is not detrimental to performance, to for the mean time you'll have to put up with them until I have a fix up. I'll try to get that fix up in the next few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.