Server Emergency Switch

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by djrazr, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Offline

djrazr

I already made server for others; and in the end they banned me because they dotn wanted to pay..
    How about a plugin, with that i can remotly crash the server and delete all plugins?
    I agree that this must be secure; but only Techi of a Server should be able to do this.

Is there someone able to to something like this?
    I wish a authenticationmethod which is surely secure; and one in which i am able to push when i am banned/ no admin...

I would really love you if you would help me ;)

2. Offline

aPunch

You do realize such a plugin could be horribly abused? I think a better solution is to not make servers for others unless you get paid up front. Those who request for others to make servers for them are usually the ones too dumb to do it themselves. More often than not, those same people would rather go to great lengths to con people into doing things for them than learning to do things for themselves.

/rant

3. Offline

Flenix

More to the point, if they asked you to do it themselves and are running bukkit you can rest easy knowing sooner or later, Read Timed Out will come and bite them and they wont have a clue what to do :)
    but yeah, in future get payed up front. You could always try and guess at their password but good luck with that...