Problem/Bug Server Constantly Crashing ; Wont Stay Online

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Donvan_D, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Donvan_D

i recently added 2 plugins ; the server started crashing so i removed them ; it still keeps crashing

Attached Files:

2. Offline

mine-care

Ok lets work on the latest log:
    I see:
    Code:
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/lostmc/abacus/Abacus : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

[23:21:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/BConomy.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/hotmail/steven/bconomy/BConomy : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/incomprehendable/dev/pwp/PerWorldPlugins : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

This means that these plugins where compiled on a Java version higher than what your server supports. In other words your server runs Java version X and these plugins where made with Java version X+n which is higher.

You mentioned that they worked before right? What is the java version your are running currently?

3. Offline

Donvan_D

i dont know the java version its using a hosting service and i havent seen the java version or changed it so...

4. Offline

mine-care

@Donvan_D Hmm that sounds really weird... Can you contact your hosting service provider and ask them? They should know!

Also don't forget to tagh me otherwise i am not notified and may not respond ;) (do: @mine-care)

5. Offline

MrGeneralQ

Mike he said. Just make sure you are using a correct version of your Plugin. For ex: 1.7.10 plugins are not working anymore on 1.9 servers.

This is because The Java version is different .

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Most are, it depends on the code in the plugin.

7. Offline

Donvan_D

yes i do use some outdated plugins i use some 1.7.10, 1.8, and 1.9 plugins the
    1.7.10 plugins might be the issue though..

8. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Donvan_D Get rid of no cheat plus and try again.

9. Offline

Donvan_D

i just changed the server to spigot 1.9 and i got to keep all my plugins... so... yeah

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.