Serve crashes and downs whole network

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by siyman4, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

siyman4

So lately me and my friend decided to re-open our Minecraft server. We had shut it down right before 1.7 came out, so everything was running fine. Now we currently are running 1.7.2, and we are running into a major problem. It seems that randomly, when a random person tries logging in, we get this error:
    [09:55:53] [Server thread/INFO]: /173.59.191.59:50645 lost connection: Internal Exception: net.minecraft.util.io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException
    [09:55:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Disconnecting GameProfile{id='null', name='creeperwarfare'} (/68.255.108.53:61592): Took too long to log in
    [09:55:57] [Server thread/INFO]: GameProfile{id='null', name='creeperwarfare'} (/68.255.108.53:61592) lost connection: Took too long to log in

Then everyone one the server gets kicked with this error:
    io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception

And the network the server is being hosted on crashes for around 5 minutes, or untill the router is rebooted.

If anyone knows whats causing this please let me know. Thanks.

2. Offline

GerCraft

3. Offline

siyman4

Thank you, now does anyone know when and if this will be fixed?

4. Offline

Gater12

5. Offline

siyman4

Depends on what?

6. Offline

GerCraft

siyman4 Gater12

Notch is really hard working to fix that bug...
    -image related
    [​IMG]

7. Offline

Creeper96

I don't think could be a client bug, i have the same problem and the problem is bungeecord, but i don't reach to get the cause

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.