Serious problem with inivislbe shit. Player/mobs

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SeeD419, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SeeD419

We've been having some serious issues with invisible players and mobs. ALSO, frozen mobs. It's seems random, and it's not when the server is under a load or anything.

Players randomly go invisible, and mobs do sometimes as well. Some mobs are just frozen in place and won't react to a thing - you can't even move them. Others I've seen you can move around but they make no noises and won't move themselves.

Is this a bukkit problem?

I realize I spelled invisible wrong but I can't edit it.

Build #141

2. Offline

TnT

Its possible. What have you tried already?

3. Offline

SeeD419

Messing with the plugin. Took out Spawnmob plugin. I'm going to take out skills and test.

This sucks, I don't know what's going on :(

4. Offline

crameep

Couple guys on my server have been complaining of invisible Mobs since i started using bukkit and sometimes player's become invis after warping or mt /tp ing them. I started around build 110 currently on 135

5. Offline

SeeD419

Just like me.

What could possibly be the cause of this?

6. Offline

RoTide

Honestly, I have tons of missing chunks and invisible players that always, ALWAYS, reappear if you do a quick relog. I have no idea what causes these but it is certainly darn annoying.

7. Offline

SeeD419

Relogging doesn't fix the invis mobs for me I've tried it.

I edited the first post to fill in further information I've gathered and to make it more easily read.

8. Offline

Derek Peterson

I can confirm that this is a different issue than invisible chunks. I've had 20 or so people come into a room and we all saw arrows flying out of an invisible (unkillable) skeleton, even after multiple relogs and server resets.

9. Offline

pagangeek

Also reporting invisible mobs.
    Bukkit #86, CraftBukkit #166.
    Plugins: AntiBuild, AutoReloader, BedrockGapInsurance, BorderGuard, Cleaner, CraftIRC, General, HotSwap, iChat, iStick, LWC, MyHome, MyWarp, Permissions, SearchIDs, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.

Client Difficulty set to Hard. (First thing I checked)

10. Offline

SeeD419

I'd just really like to know what causes this to be honest...

It's bad enough that the mobs are invisible, but they're unkillable when they're like that as well...

11. Offline

fugue2005

this isn't a bukkit issue, i run a bukkit test server and our main server is running an unofficial Hmod that has the same issues.

i'd say notch broke it.

12. Offline

Ethan Hall

MyHome and other TP plugins create invisible mobs for me. When i TP all mobs become invisible. A relog fixes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.