Senbonzakura

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ItzPyr3, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ItzPyr3

Plugin category: RPG
    Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: Senbonzakura

What I want: If anyone has watched the anime Bleach this is in my opinion a good one. The character Byakuya Kuchiki weilds a zanpakto known as Senbonzakura. At the command "Scatter, Senbonzakura!" the sword turns into a bunch of Sakura petals. These sakura petals are really sharp.

Basically, I want to have a command that gives the sword, Senbonzakura with a bold pink name. Base damage a little higher than a diamond sword. After the player has this, they use the command /scatter. The Senbonzakura is replaced with a duplicate that does 0 dmg. In return, the player gains a pink particle effect (if it is possible) around them. Anyone who goes near them or tries to hit them takes 4 dmg and their damage does not go through. If possible I would like to have pink particles shoot out and damage whatever is in it's way when the player right clicks with the scatter version sword in their hand (idk if it is possible to have it follow where the player points or not but if so can that please be added).

Final bit is called Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. Player runs the command /kageyoshi. Their sword disappears and a big circle of particles in a radius of 20 blocks around the player stretches as high as possible. In this state, the player uses /sword to gain a sword identical to the basic Senbonzakura minus the ability to use the abilities. /collapse makes whatever the player is looking at take 30 damage and returns Senbonzakura to it's basic form. Or they use /white for the ability White Emperor Sword (or emperial i cant remember). The particles around the player disappear and are replaced by white particles closer to the player. They gain a sword called White Emperor Sword in bold white, with a damage of 45 as well as speed V. After one hit with the White Emperor Sword it returns into the normal Senbonzakura state.

Ideas for commands: /Senbonzakura, /scatter, /kageyoshi, /sword, /collapse, /white

Ideas for permissions: senbonzakura.normal (only grants access to /senbonzakura and /scatter), senbonzakura.bankai (for the rest of the commands)

When I'd like it by: Whenever it gets done

2. Offline

KarimAKL

What should /senbonzakura do? (I'll attempt this but i've never tried anything like it so i can't promise anything, also i've watched the Bleach anime and read the manga so i'd know what it should look like :p)
    EDIT: I think it should give the sword, right? Please let me know if i'm correct or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
  3. Offline

ItzPyr3

Yes, /senbonzakura gives the player the sword, that sword has the ability to have /scatter be used on it and from there it picks up from what I talked about, sorry if ti wasn't clear :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.