Development Assistance Seeking dev team to assist building custom server

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by nj2miami, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nj2miami

OK, so first things first. I am an experienced developer who enjoys custom designing plugins for servers. Last summer, I worked on a server with my kids and started writing a massive plugin to really create a unique experience.

This summer, I split it up into many manageable plugins doing the same thing but want to take it up a notch.

What I am looking for is a couple dev's who enjoy writing custom plugins and want to be part of a server from the ground up.

The server is running Spigot 1.8.7 and mostly driven by custom plugins with the basics installed like Essentials, Vault, PEX, WorldGuard and a few other staple plugins running alongside the suite of plugins I have written specifically for the server.

My custom plugins include a complete upgrading system for weapons, armor and tools driven by tokens which drop as loot on mobs. I also have a custom mob system with special abilities ties into regions to create leveling zones based on difficulty. There is an entire Skills system which adds some cool uniqueness to each player depending on how you want to "spec". (There are no classes, its completely open ended so no one gets "gimped").

I would really like to find a few like minded people to help build on what I have created.

If you think you could be interested, all I ask is the following:

1. You fully understand plugin development and have at a minimum developed a few personal plugins. Sorry, but this is not an open invitation for newcomers.

2. You are available a few days a week and can manage a project without much direction. You should be proficient in reading the JavaDocs to find most answers or search the forums for answers.

3. You are responsible enough to not be destructive. You will have full OP status on the server, so please don't come around just to grief. I make daily backups so at most you will be an inconvenience, so don't waste your time (or mine).

4. You must have some sort of instant communication method. (ie: Skype or other IM)

Shoot me a PM (make sure you tag me and post that you are interested inside this thread as well) if you are interested.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.