Inactive [SEC]Spawn Safety - Anti Spawn Camping Plugin[1.2.5-R3.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kazzababe, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Kazzababe

Spawn Safety
    If youve ever had problems with people killing you over and over by spawn camping you. This plugin is the easiest solution out there. Spawn Safety allows the player a configurable amount of time where they cannot be hurt after spawning! If thats not enough to stop that pesky spawn camper then this should be able to, after a configurable amount of deaths from that person, they will not be able to hurt or kill you for a configurable amount of time. Notice how everything is configurable? Theres no need for commands, you can edit everything from the config.yml before you start your server( I can add commands later if requested enough )! Its that easy!
    Features:
    After spawning you are invincible and cannot hurt other players as well
    Spawn campers get stopped in their tracks after so many kills on a specific player
    Everything can be edited in the config.yml
    Changelog:
    Will add this as later versions come out
    How to set it up:
    Pop this bad boi into your plugins folder
    Load up your server and roll with the default settings or stop it and edit the config.yml
    Thats it, sit back and enjoy the plugin :)
    Make sure to let me know if you find any bugs or errors, thanks!

Quick question for those who have downloaded?
    Would you guys like commands to change the config variables in the next version?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

md_5

3. Offline

Kazzababe

Go ahead and put it as inactive. I've lost the files and don't feel like making it again, no matter how simple a plugin it was.