Inactive [SEC] SimpleProtect v1.0 - Griefing Prevention the Simple Way! [1.3.2-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Deleted user, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Offline

Deleted user

SimpleProtect - Griefing Prevention the Simple Way!

Click Here For SimpleProtect On BukkitDev!

Current SimpleProtect Version: 1.0

SimpleProtect is a simple plugin that disallows players from building, placing, or igniting blocks!
    This plugin is great for Hunger Game servers that want a lightweight plugin to use to prevent griefing or breaking any rules!

Features:
    - Lightweight, just plug and play!
    - Only 1 permissions node!
    - No glitches whatsoever!

Commands:
    None!

Permissions Nodes:
    Works with all permissions plugins!
    SimpleProtect.bypass - Allows a user to bypass griefing prevention measures.

Download:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    All 1.3.2 version of SimpleProtect are compatible with 1.3.1.

This plugin uses a TPL license, courtesy of @tyzoid. If you'd like to see a copy of the license, look here.
    I changed the download so it'll direct you to bit.ly, then to the Dropbox link so I can track how many downloads I get :D. If you're interested on how many downloads i'm getting, check out <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    This plugin is closed-source due to some people who tried to copy my plugins >.>.
    If you liked my plugin, i'd really appreciate it if you left some feedback on this thread. It's the only thanks we developers get, besides donations!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    Todo:
    Nothing! Suggest some new features by adding a comment below!

Changelog:
    SimpleProtect v1.0:
    - Initial Release

If you'd like to know when a new update is coming out, please follow me!
    <font color="#939393">と(٥ ٥)つ Come now, surely we can be friends. と(٥ ٥)つ</font>

Credits:
    ShootToMaim for making this plugin!

BukkitDev page is occupied, i'll see what I can do about combining plugins with the current owner.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017