[SEC] NoTNT - Disable TNT placement!

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SlotGlassesGuy, May 4, 2012.

1. Offline

SlotGlassesGuy

[​IMG]
    Version: v0.1 for Minecraft 1.2.5

Download: Full Zip | Jar file only

NOTE: These are my first plugins! I know they're not the best, but please show some respect and submit ideas so I can make it better!

Features:
    • Disable people placing TNT!
    Commands:
    • /notnt - Shows information about the plugin (e.g. version, authors)
    FAQ:
    Description:
    NoTNT is a plugin created by SlotGlassesGuy to prevent griefers placing TNT on your server. For a better effect, download all the recommended requirements below!

Recommended plugins:
    Installation:
    1. Download the latest version of NoTNT and put the NoTNT.jar file in your server's plugins/ folder.
    2. Start/restart your server.
    3. To find out what version of NoTNT you are running, use the /notnt in-game command.

2. Offline

Laserhog

3. Offline

SlotGlassesGuy

yea what?

4. Offline

d33k40

so 1 plugin for:
    Code:
    @EventHandler
    public void notnt(BlockPlaceEvent event){
        if(event.getBlock().getType().equals(Material.TNT)){
            event.setCancelled(true);
        }
    }
    why dont merge that plugins in one and let user config what block can place or what block not?

Lupus likes this.
  5. Offline

SlotGlassesGuy

Good idea :D

6. Offline

Laserhog

Well originally it was a post saying "NoTNT" only. That was what the "wtf?" was aimed at.

But even still, wtf. I try not to do this to plugin submissions but another tnt blocker is just not needed. And this isn't even a very good one. No permission nodes, no config, separate plugins for different block blockers. And the only command is one telling people you made it.

Now i know this is probably your first plugin and thats great and all but please ask yourself, "has it already been made?". And that list is severely outdated too.

7. Offline

Motocross635

Well why do you make separate plugins making almost samething? You can just create one that's configurable about what the player should use, why?