[SEC/MECH/ADMN] BananaProtect 0.5 - automatic block protection + anti grief functionality [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by codename_B, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Eminam

Also, is there any ways to allow for permissions 2.7.4 support for bananaprotect.admin?

2. Offline

Adrianwdr

Hey @Pencil , my name is Adrian and i'm from Brazil, i gave some questions:
    First: Can you make only certainly blocks to be protected, for example, only Wooden Planks?
    Second: And when a player try to destroy the block of another player, a message appear saying, eg: "You don't have permission to do that" or "This block is protected by "PlayerName""
    Third: Can a protected block protect the block under and above it, eg:
    Stone (original from world)
    Cobblestone (Placed by a player, protected_
    Stone (original from world)
    and when a player try to destroy one of the stones ( from the original world) receive a message like in the second question? ^
    Understood?
    Well, sorry for my bad english, thanks for the attention, and thanks for your support in this plugin,
    thanks @codename_B for the plugin

3. Offline

Eminam

I switched to Pex for permissions - so much better no problems with chests now and no problem with my staff being able to look to see whos blocks they are. Just need something to add a block manually, and need something to remove block protection. as I've said I run into a problem of when i break someones block because they griefed the protection still remains.

4. Offline

544nick101

i love the plugin but bananaprotect.admin is not working :(

5. Offline

Eminam

If you are not using a permissions plugin that supports SUPERPERMS it wont.

6. Offline

544nick101

can you add support for permissions x3

7. Offline

Eminam

Switch to PEX trust me its A LOT better.

8. Offline

544nick101

i will try this PEX

9. Offline

Eminam

Its basically permissions 3x but better. MUCH better. Has superperms support as well

10. Offline

544nick101

do you install it like normal permissions

11. Offline

Eminam

just read the wiki, it has information all about everything you need to know.

12. Offline

Mercury

This project seems not to be so alive?
    Possible to get Source?

13. Offline

Eminam

I was wondering what the word is with this project?

14. Offline

Wuzzzi100

It is a very nice plugin !:)
    But PLEASE update it on minecraft version 1.8.1
    Thanks;)

15. Plzzz make this work with permission 3x so my moderators can interact with blocks..

BTW I LOOOVE This plugin One of the best plugins EVARH for antigrief!!!

Have one more questin though, When i type /rollback 1 "name" is it suppose to delete everything in a wide area for that player? my problem is sometimes i just want to rollback a medium sized house, but everything around it of that player gets deletet to.. not all but in a big area..

Please keep up the good work.. :D Would be LOVELY if bananaprotect.admin worked with permissions 3x

16. Offline

I_ndex

Could you make it so it dont care about dirt, grass and three seeds? It`s very important on a public server.

17. Offline

SulimirCular

Realy like your Plugin. any chance to fix the bug that you cant use the Lighter (ID 259)?

18. Offline

SirThorfinn

I'm new to bukkit but i've used plugins in the past and i'm clueless on how to install this, it saves as a .zip with not JAR in it and it looks like the .zip should be a jar because if the files it contains. Could you please explain how to do so, i would really like to use this.

19. Offline

OwnzYaFace

update plz this is my alltime favorite plugin

20. Offline

hopgop1

Im a bit of a newbie with plugins as I only created my server 3 days ago but In my freebuild worldi would like a block protection plugin (this one) but I don't want block protection in my PvP world.
    I've opened the config file to change which world it is enabled in but i don't know how. HELP!

21. Offline

50l3r

With this plugin I can find out who owns an object?

I can assign to an object, the protections without having to build them?

22. Offline

Eminam

Is this project dead now? Haven't heard anything about it....

23. Offline

544nick101

so it still works :)

i found a way to fix this unknown command op all your mods and make all op commands unknown it works good :p
    link for unknown command : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...-7-returns-unknown-command-messages-818.1753/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  24. Offline

Eminam

I know I still use it. But, it could really use a tool to manually add/remove block protections. I run into a problem with my admins and moderators tearing down old buildings and protection still being on a few blocks of "air" lol

25. Offline

yaitsbilly

Updated. Updated. Updated. Please

26. Offline

Nikve

Can you undo a rollback?

27. Offline

JesterB

If this is updated... any chance of iConomy support (or cross-economy plugin support using Register)? A per-block cost for protection would be really handy!

28. Offline

jesuspunk

Great Plugin, he save the homes of my players from grifers and fast rollback ) but after 2 weeks use it i have 32k files and 155 Mb they take, i think be better to use MySql for db, not files, and add iConomy support, pay for blockprotect per block, i know about bananaregion i'm use it too, but only in the towns.

29. Offline

544nick101

@codename_B is there a way to undo a rollback if not can you add it :D

and a command to delete "all" of a users blocks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  30. Offline

Flippin117

Is there a way to toggle button/lever protections? I use buttons a lot on my server and they can't all be protected.