[SEC] MagicWord v1.1 - Griefer prevention and permissions management {Implements Permissions} [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by JorganPubshire, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Offline

JorganPubshire

MagicWord:
    Version: 1.1

Upon request of BLOWUPFISH, I have made this very simple plugin that requires new users to ask the Admins/Mods for permission to build/destroy. This plugin allows Admins/Mods to easily move players into permissions groups. Players must read a set of rules upon entering the server, if they can say the magic word (/<MagicWord>, configurable) found in the rules then the Admins/Mods will promote them to a group that allows building, destroying, commands, etc...

Commands (open)

• /<MagicWord> asks the Admins/Mods permission to build (<MagicWord> is configurable via the config file)
    • /group shows you the different groups that are available
    • /group <PlayerName> shows you what group a player is in
    • /group <PlayerName> <GroupName> changes the group that a player is in
    • /word reminds you of what the magic word is (only for Admins/Mods)
    • /word <NewWord> lets you change the MagicWord (only for Admins/Mods)

Default Settings:
    • The default MagicWord is: Please (not case-sensitive)
    • The default Admins/Mods are: JorganPubshire (You will have to add Admins/Mods manually in the config file)
    Downloads:
    Download/Source Code
    TODO

Dependencies:
    Permissions

Known Issues:
    • Null pointer is thrown if an incorrect PlayerName is entered for the /group commands (breaks the game)
    • The GroupName is case-sensitive and will confuse permissions if you enter it in the wrong case
    CHANGELOG:
    v1.o:
    • First release
    v1.1:
    • Implemented permissions groups
    • Players that have never played on the server before will be automatically added to the permissions file in the group : Default
    Let me know if you want to see any more features implemented and, as always, PLEASE let me know about any bugs.

BLOWUPFISH likes this.
  2. Offline

superpeanut911

This dosnt work with PermissionsEX for me.