Inactive [SEC] Honeypot v1.0.1 - Griefer traps - ALL FILES/REQUESTS on dev.bukkit.org [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by andune, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Offline

andune

reidar123, M1sT3rM4n and Noppoly like this.
  2. Offline

columb

Hm,when I try to make HP it told me 'Honeypot created' (or smth like that,not 100% sure) and when I remove it it told me honeypot removed
    But when I make the same steps at the nether,it wouldn't told be honey pot removed.

3. Offline

Junrall

Oooo... this could be fun!

Two requests:

1) Add another option to tp the offending player to an XYZ location.
    2) Add a configurable config setting that causes the honey pot to perform a "command" on the offending player. So, lets say I wanted to use the Jail plugin... then Honey Pot would issue the command "jail [playername].

This would be fun... then I would have the Honey pot shift the player into a griefer group with a configured command and have honey pot tp that person into a sealed tank of water! MMmmmmwwwahahahaaaa!

Thanks!

4. Offline

andune

A reminder, taken from the top line of the plugin description:

If someone has new ideas they'd like to implement, feel free to grab the source, make some changes and push it to me using github. I'll be happy to incorporate them (assuming they are tested and working well).

5. Offline

brett123

Id like the option to send the player to jail (i use the essentials jail) because sometimes its a misunderstanding and they get banned. And getting kicked when no admins are on doesnt do much.

6. Offline

Siriuo

is it possible to create multiple offences for example if they break 1 block then it runs 1 command then second time it runs another and third time it runs a different one

7. Offline

dog.big

Suggestion:
    There could be sending of commands when hp get destroyed, like /ban (%PLAYER%) for banning players using def. banlist or another balist :]

8. Offline

yaitsbilly

Im an op an its not letting me using any commands.

9. Offline

godgodgodgo

CraftBukkit 1060 / mcbans 2.9.2

I think that HoneyPot might be causing McBans to crash.
    Code:
    2011-08-25 00:50:17 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Honeypot v0.7.1 (Is it up to date?): com/firestar/mcbans/mcbans
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/firestar/mcbans/mcbans
        at com.argo.bukkit.util.BansHandler.setupbanHandler(BansHandler.java:20)
        at com.argo.bukkit.honeypot.Honeypot.onEnable(Honeypot.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:885)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:278)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:178)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:161)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:286)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:273)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:149)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:337)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.firestar.mcbans.mcbans
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
        ... 12 more
    fixed, the server was in offline mode

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  10. Offline

tazy4tazy

I look at a diamond block, type /honeypot and it says an internal error has occoured.
    I have my tool set to "286" (goldaxe)
    Do I just look at it and type /honeypot? or do I have to have a golden axe first?

ALSO: When I type /hp s or /honeypot save it says Saved.

11. Offline

tazy4tazy

BUMP!
    Can someone help me with my above problem?

12. Offline

andune

@tazy4tazy if you're seeing 'an internal error', there should be a stack trace to go with in your server log. Use pastebin to share that here.

13. Offline

tazy4tazy

Ok, i'll try it again and see if theres anything in my server.log

Code:
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'hp' in plugin Honeypot v0.7.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.permissions.NijikoPermissionsProxy.permission(NijikoPermissionsProxy.java:241)
        at com.argo.bukkit.util.BasePermissionsHandler.checkNode(BasePermissionsHandler.java:27)
        at com.argo.bukkit.honeypot.HoneypotPermissionsHandler.canUseCmd(HoneypotPermissionsHandler.java:13)
        at com.argo.bukkit.honeypot.CmdHoneypot.onCommand(CmdHoneypot.java:21)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    2011-08-27 01:48:02 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'hp' in plugin Honeypot v0.7.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.permissions.NijikoPermissionsProxy.permission(NijikoPermissionsProxy.java:241)
        at com.argo.bukkit.util.BasePermissionsHandler.checkNode(BasePermissionsHandler.java:27)
        at com.argo.bukkit.honeypot.HoneypotPermissionsHandler.canUseCmd(HoneypotPermissionsHandler.java:13)
        at com.argo.bukkit.honeypot.CmdHoneypot.onCommand(CmdHoneypot.java:21)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

I see that permissions is doing something, I am using EssentialsGroupManager.jar and EssentialsGroupBridge.jar

Yeah, it cant see whether I have permissions or not to run the command.
    But im using EssentialsGroupManager.jar, which is GroupManager

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

andune

Yes, this is a bug of some sort in GroupManager, please report your stack trace to the Essentials developers, who will probably want a copy of your GroupManage permissions files as well. They "root cause" of the trace is:

Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException     at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.permissions.NijikoPermissionsProxy.permission(NijikoPermissionsProxy.java:241)     at com.argo.bukkit.util.BasePermissionsHandler.checkNode(BasePermissionsHandler.java:27)

I'm surprised you're not getting errors from other plugins as well, but maybe it's unique to the permissions nodes you're using for Honeypot or the players involved, I don't know. The GroupManager/Essentials guys will have to figure that part out.

15. Offline

tazy4tazy

I use '*' for the owner group, would that be causing it?
    Because I cant find the original Permissions Mod, I can only find PermissionsPlus, SuperPerms, GroupManager and more bullshit.
    If you could link me to the original permissions mod I would be GLAD to use that instead.

16. Offline

andune

Anything that is Permissions-compatible will work. I use PEX. Perm3 will work. Most SuperPerm plugins have a Perm2-compatibility layer. About the only thing this plugin won't work with is "stock superperms" since I've not updated it to do so. But as long as your permissions plugin emulates Perm2 (almost all of them can and do), you're fine. GroupManager also does this, I was using GroupManager myself prior to upgrading to PEX.

17. Offline

tazy4tazy

Link to PEX/working/reccomended plugin?

18. Offline

andune

19. Offline

Donald Scott

How can I make it do only global bans?

20. Offline

andune

There is no way that I'm aware of, though it probably wouldn't be too difficult to add since all the hooks for mcbans are already in place. Though I'm only committed to keeping this working through future updates and not to adding any new features, if I get some free time in the future I may look into some enhancements so I might add that.

Or, if you are so inclined and skilled, feel free to fork and make/test the changes yourself and I'll be happy to release them for everyone else to use also.

21. Offline

Exidous

This ^^^^^

22. Offline

Donald Scott

Um, I am looking on mcbans.com and someone is already using this feature... So it must be easy easy to implement.

23. Offline

andune

I manually promote my bans, perhaps you're seeing someone who is doing something similar? Regarding ease of implementation, I again extend my offer, this plugin is open source, feel free to implement it and send me a GIT request and I'll be happy to include it for everyone else to use also.

24. Offline

dog.big

Suggestion:
    When HP gets destroyed, there could be available settings of command like "/eban <%player%> Griefer" which could be very useful for banning those griefers. Also support for EasyBans would be nice :].

Hello,
    I have done my suggestion using fork on GitHub. I added to my fork EasyBan support for banning.
    JAR: https://github.com/downloads/dogbig/Honeypot-for-EasyBans/HoneyPot.jar
    GitHub: https://github.com/dogbig/Honeypot-for-EasyBans

Info: I created this fork w/o guarantee.

25. Offline

andune

@dog.big: thanks for doing that, I'm sure other users of Easyban will appreciate it. Feel free to push me a git pull request from your fork and I'll be happy to include it and release it as part of Honeypot for everyone else to use also.

26. Offline

dog.big

@morganm: Pull Request done, i have added some new features (could be 0.7.2).

27. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

This plugin is beyond fantastic. I don't know why more people don't use this!

28. Offline

andune

@dog.big awesome, I saw that this morning. Looks like some great new features! I'll get it merged and released for everyone else to use just as soon as I can (hopefully this afternoon/evening).

29. Offline

godgodgodgo

No source for Honeypot.jar ask the Author to add it to dev.bukkit.org

30. Offline

andune

The source is posted in the parent thread, it's on github. I'll be adding the project on dev.bukkit.org at some point, but for now, everything is here that you might need: project description, jar file and source code.

@dog.big Thanks for the extra features, I've merged them into the repository. I've also setup a new page for this on dev.bukkit.org and have the updates posted there. As soon as the project gets approved, I'll wipe the topic here to point over there instead and people can grab the update there. Let me know if you setup an account over there and I'll add you as an author.

31. Offline

dog.big

@morganm: Hello, I have already set-up account in Bukkit Dev named "dogbig".

Regards