Inactive [SEC] CreeperHeal v4.13 - Repair Creeper damage, the natural way! [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nitnelave, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Nitnelave

CreeperHeal

The project in now on BukkitDev! Go there to find all the news, downloads, error reporting, and everything else!

2. Offline

SplenectomY

This looks extremely promising. Downloading now.

3. Offline

Nitnelave

Ok, for all the inpatients, good news, I had a quick unexpected access to my code, so I removed the feature that was causing the sign bug. Basically, when you blow up a sign, instead of spitting signs to pick up until your server gives up and crashes, it puts a blank sign and throws a warning about the sign text in the console. That's all I can do tonight, expect more this weekend. (Don't forget to rename the downloaded jar to CreeperHeal.jar, to replace the other one). For this kind of bugs, I'm going to start to put the last few versions to download, instead of just the last one. See first post for download link.

4. Offline

Zerafas

Thats cool man, just adding suggestions as i saw your to-do list =p, it would be a nice feature but i doubt there are many more people than i who would even want external explosion heals.

5. Offline

DanVicBez

YES some idiot on my server griefed the entire place, and I find this! BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Offline

Nitnelave

External explosions? What do you mean?
    Well, it can't undo what he's done before the plugin was installed, but from now on, let him try to grief all he wants!

7. Offline

Zerafas

external explosions, i mean as in explosions occuring from outside of the default minecraft setting, spell explosions, exploding arrows, explosions that occur only through plugins etc. Oh and nisovin has stated "Both fireball and explode already throw an ENTITY_EXPLODE event. I have just tested this".

8. Offline

GasP

For some reasson it doesnt work in towny for me :/ - in widerness it works flawless, but in town it doesnt work
    Edit: Hm... Just reloaded and now it works... - false alarm

9. Offline

dd65306141

This is a really awesome plugin! I am looking forward to the sign bug fix and Ghast explosion repair!:)

10. Offline

m0dulus

Could you add an option for ghast fireballs too please? Ghasts are common in my world..

11. Offline

Nitnelave

Ok, version 2.0 is out!
    Addresses about everything you told me: update to CB953, ghast/magical fireballs, whitelist/blacklist buggy warning, and of the course the sign text bug!
    AND I put the link public, not through an URL shortener. As I explained to Plague, it was to count the number of download, but after 2500 downloads in 2 weeks, I think it's no longer necessary to wonder if the plugin is popular :D

12. Offline

shauwk

ohhh AWESOME!! we can have fun with ghasts in real world now~!

hey theres a bug that when stuff regenerates, it kinda resets people or puts them back in time kind of lag

also we summoned abunch of ghasts and it didnt regenerate all the fire , only some

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  13. Offline

Nitnelave

Yeah, it's the mechanism to prevent suffocation that's a bit off... If you're using block per block replacement, you can disable it in the config. And what do you mean by it didn't regenerate all the fire? Is it the damage done by ghast fireball directly? Or by the subsequent fire? Or regenerating the fire itself, not the damage? Do you have anuthing in the log? I need more information.

14. Offline

shauwk

hmm im not sure but the ghasts put alot of buildings on fire then it only regenerated some, i think it may not regenerate the fire spread, also it doesnt make fire disappear so i went to put out the fire and some blocks regenerated but not all

i have block per block disabled but when stuff regenerates, everyone on server gets affected and they get sent back in time a bit

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Offline

Alesana

Same here. Any idea?

16. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, if you don't have it set to replace burnt blocks, it won't replace ALL of the Ghast's damage, as they also throw fire... Nothing I can do about that. You have to enable fire replacement if you want to have ghasts living around combustible stuff. And the aim of the plugin is not to put out fire, just to repair the damage.
    Yeah, I know of that bug... Won't be able to fix it tonight, will have to wait till next week-end. Sorry guys! Otherwise you can disable the teleporting thing in the config (teleport-on-suffocate or something like that)

17. Offline

dd65306141

Why does this happen sometimes? Is it supposed to happen?
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.replace_one_block(CreeperHeal.java:469)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.check_replace(CreeperHeal.java:452)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal$1.run(CreeperHeal.java:119)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    2011-07-10 21:46:44 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

18. Offline

Nitnelave

Yeah it does happen sometimes... I don't really know why. It should be mostly when using the forceheal command with a block per block setting (trying to modify the list of blocks from both method) or when there's just too many explosions at once (many creepers, or a whole bunch of tnt), or too many blocks to replace. If I have time, I'll try to find a solution next weekend.

19. Offline

guyasyou

Bigbrother does not work with creeperheal

20. Offline

Nitnelave

Wow... I think there's too many details... I can't even see the problem with so many details! Could you be a little less accurate?

21. Offline

melis256

hmm... The block-per-block is set to false on mine but it still acts as if it was set to true. And there is no 60 sec pause before it begins repair, no it begins immediately after the explosion :confused:

22. Offline

Nitnelave

Did you /reload ?
    Also, for block per block, it starts right away, the delay is only for all at once.

23. Offline

melis256

um, does restarting the server count as reloading?

lol, well that's odd.

24. Offline

Nitnelave

yeah, it does. How is that odd? well, for next version, I can do the delay, but that won't be till next weekend.

25. Offline

melis256

ok, I got it to work... however, it would be nice if everyone didn't get turned around (facing west) when getting teleported, and you get teleported even if you doesn't stand in the creeper hole/part which is getting replaced.

26. Offline

Nitnelave

Yeah, I know about that problem, I'll get it fixed as soon as I can, that means not before this weekend. In the mean time (and you would know if you had read a few posts above), you can temporarily disable teleport-on-suffocate, and no one will be teleported.

@diegokilla If you want to do the video you talked about, it would be great. Or you can wait till I fix the bug with players facing the wrong way. As you whish! Thank you!

EDIT: I think I've found a fix! Will update this weekend

27. Offline

shauwk

09:30:43 [SEVERE] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 10, Size: 4
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:322)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1635)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1605)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Chunk.g(Chunk.java:221)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:252)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.setRawTypeIdAndData(World.java:289)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.setTypeIdAndData(CraftBlock.java:142)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.block_replace(CreeperHeal.java:589)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.block_state_replace(CreeperHeal.java:562)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.replace_blocks(CreeperHeal.java:467)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.check_replace(CreeperHeal.java:403)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal$1.run(CreeperHeal.java:119)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    09:30:43 [SEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

28. Offline

Nitnelave

Maybe you didn't get my hint? I was actually asking for more details, as "what is not working?" (what should you see and what do you ACTUALLY see), is there any message on the log, and if possible steps to reproduce the bug? That is, if you want help. If you don't, I'm not going to insist...

Hmmm.. I've had this error once or twice, but I REALLY don't see what I can do about it... There should be no case where this error is thrown, and yet... I'll encase this in a try/catch block, so it doesn't get displayed anymore, and maybe find a fix ?? Did you notice if a block didn't get replaced, or did you just notice that on the log, after a few hours of it running?:p

29. Offline

shauwk

hm i just saw it on console, ive never gotten errors b4 tho

30. Offline

Nitnelave

fixed the teleport bug. Version 2.0.2 is out! (small update ^^)

Next I'll work on those little bugs, at least to make them not display

31. Offline

SulimirCular

Both links down??
    :(