Inactive [SEC] CreeperHeal v4.13 - Repair Creeper damage, the natural way! [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nitnelave, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Nitnelave

CreeperHeal

The project in now on BukkitDev! Go there to find all the news, downloads, error reporting, and everything else!

2. Offline

LucarioXL

This doesn't work with R4 and Minecraft version 1.1. D: Please help! Also, how do I delete plugins?

3. Offline

Nitnelave

Upgrade to minecraft 1.2.3. To delete a plugin, just remove it the .jar file from your plugins folder.

4. Offline

Nitnelave

Version 4.10 is out! For all of those who asked about conflicting command with herochat, now you can change the alias for Creeperheal in the config! (and also fixed a bug where sign text wasn't replaced)

5. Offline

BronzeByte

Very nice plugin :)
    Use Priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST (other plugins can cancel, modify event)
    And ignoreCancelled = true (when the event id cancelled, your method will not be called)
    I am sirely going to use this in my survival, pvp, and semi-survival.
    If you need any help, you can start a conversation at anytime ;)

6. Offline

Kongolan

Whats about the zombies? Did you add it? I saw interaction event fired in a dev build on dl.bukkit.org where you could hook in.

7. Offline

Nitnelave

Thanks, but I figured it out 3 months ago...
    I'm going to add it when it gets released in a RB, because otherwise people with the RB won't be able to run my plugin. But don't worry, I will add it!

8. Offline

BronzeByte

Sorry for previous reply, I am not used fo such successful and so long lasting plugins :D
    If you haven't fixed this, the problem is that the block beneath the redstone isn't always there yet :)
    Something the redstone comes before the block, redstone should be done as last.
    Also, can you please make the area where an explosion was building/reparing impossible?

9. Offline

JoJe3003

Nice Brotha!

10. Offline

Nitnelave

The problem with the redstone is not about the block beneath, but because the explosion itself destroys random wires without recording them in any event I'm aware of (and I've tried them all). It's a Bukkit bug.
    I'll think about your suggestion for making the area impossible to repair.

11. Offline

LucarioXL

Hi Nitnelave,
    I'm the guy from a couple pages back who wanted to know if this worked with R3 (MC version 1.1). I forgot to download the plugin (oops) but now I see that this plugin has been updated to MC 1.2.3. Since I still have MC 1.1 (cause 1.2.3 sucks), I was wondering what version of creeperheal is for MC 1.1.

12. Offline

Nitnelave

I believe I updated directly for 1.2.3 as a beta build was available. Sorry, but I don't plan on doing a 1.1-compatible version.

13. Offline

LucarioXL

D: Well, what about a MC 1.0 version or something? (Because if I am correct, older plugins can work with newer bukkit versions... unlike Minecraft single player mods D:) Sorry if I am causing you trouble; I just don't want to update to 1.2.3 because of ALL my single player mods. I do not keep a list of them, but I have about 10, so I don't know which mods I will have to update! D:

14. Offline

Nitnelave

Check on devBukkit, and use the last one before I switched to 1.2.3. But I think it won't work with 1.1, because that's the moment where they removed a lot of older code, breaking old plugins.

15. Offline

Musaddict

This plugin is interesting. my only complaint is... why not just cancel the creeper explosion event? Seems like SOOO much work to progressively add blocks back where they're supposed to go, one by one.

16. Offline

Nitnelave

For several reasons : First, if you cancel the explosion, well, there is no explosion! And that means no damage for the entoties (I know you can restrict to just having it do damage to entities), but also no hole in the wall where the Creeper exploded! I don't want to remove Creepers from the world, I don't want something comfortable for the players! I want something that will keep the fear of Creepers blowing a hole in your wall (and in your arm ^^) and letting other mobs in! That way, your landscape will still be pretty, even if you fear the Creepers. And the block-per-block is to make it look more "natural".

17. Offline

LucarioXL

Ok, thanks for your help. By the way, if I update everything to MC version 1.2.4, but leave the plugins in, will the plugins break?

18. Offline

Nitnelave

I shouldn't think so. I haven't tried, but you'll need a bukkit version of 1.2.4. It depends on the plugins, but I think most of them will keep working. In the case of CreeperHeal, the painting replacement might break the plugin, I don't know.

19. When will this plugin be updated for minecraft 1.2.4? and if it is may I have the download link?

20. Offline

Nitnelave

Did you even read the post right above?

21. Offline

LucarioXL

Thanks for replying. Well, since I know how to delete old plugins now, I'll just delete the old version of creeperheal. No big deal. :p

22. Offline

Vampyren

I'm having a problem. whenever a double chest blows up, only the bottom half of the chest is saved, anything in the upper portion of the chest is deleted. Any advice?

Other than this small quirk that I'm warning people about in MotD, I love this plugin due to the way it heals the server rather than blocks the damage to blocks or teleports all the blocks back in.

Edit: On the flip-side, whenever I set chest protection to all, the bottom half is deleted while the top is saved instead.

Code:
    wait-before-heal-explosions: 30
    replacement-method: block-per-block
    block-per-block-interval: 10
    wait-before-heal-fire: 45
    drop-overwritten-blocks: true
    drop-destroyed-blocks: true
    drop-destroyed-blocks-chance: 100
    teleport-when-buried: true
    verbose-level: 1
    op-have-all-permissions: true
    crack-destroyed-bricks: false
    chest-protection: 'false'
    overwrite-blocks: false
    prevent-block-fall: true
    distance-near: 20
    lightweight-mode: false
    use-Vault: false
    command-alias: ch
    world_nether:
      Creepers: 'true'
      TNT: 'false'
      Ghast: 'false'
      Magical: 'false'
      Fire: 'false'
      restrict-blocks: 'false'
      restrict-list: '0'
      replace-all-tnt: false
      replace-above-limit-only: false
      replace-limit: 64
      block-enderman-pickup: true
      dragons: 'false'
      repair-time: -1
    world:
      TNT: 'true'
    world_the_end:
      TNT: 'false'

23. Offline

Nitnelave

Interesting... I'll have a look when I can. Do you use Spout? Do you get any error? I did test the double-chest replacement, but this may be due to the latest API. Running 1.2.4 or 1.2.3?

24. Offline

Vampyren

I'm currently running 1.2.4, there is no error message. No I'm not using Spout.

25. Offline

RangerGaming

How can you make CreeperHeal heal faster, i went in the config, and changed the interval for all three worlds to 10 from -1, But it seems the same, please help me!

26. Offline

Nitnelave

-1 won't work. What do you want to make faster? the delay before replacing the block? the delay between each block replacement? try to set them to 1 rather, if you want the top speed.

27. Offline

RangerGaming

Thanks, ill try, and when will the PL update to the newest Version 1.2.5

28. Offline

_R0bert_

Not sure why but nothing stops the creepers from destroying blocks on my server. I'm running 1.2.5 If anybody can help solve this I would highly appreciate it.

29. Offline

sac388

if i type /ch TNT off
    it says: /ch :
    do you know what i need to do and also when i do the other commands with /ch

30. Offline

Nitnelave

The blocks are destroyed, but they come back after a while. With the default config, I believe that after one minute, the blocks start getting replaced at the rate of 1/second.

Check in your config what is the setting in your alias or command-alias or something like that. That is the name of the command you should type. If you don't know what to do, you can try with the full name, eg:
    /CreeperHeal tnt off

31. Offline

Nitnelave

Updated for 1.2.5! Should get rid of those pesky crash on repairing chests ^^