Inactive [SEC] BigBrother 1.11.0 - Catch griffers red-handed [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by N3X15, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

N3X15

[​IMG]
    Important Crap

I'm done, but BB isn't.
    I've got 10 developers on the contributors' list who supposedly want to help, but I haven't heard a word from them since the day I added them. BigBrother's so full of bugs now that I don't know where to start, and I simply don't have the time or patience to work on it anymore. If you want something that works, pick up LogBlock. I'm fucking done. I updated it to "run" on 1060, but that's as far as I'm taking this. If you still want to help, email me at [email protected] and give me a rundown of your experience in coding plugins so I know you'll do something.​
    UPDATE: 3 developers have been added to the repo, but I'm waiting for them to get familiarized and start committing before I declare this crisis over. I appreciate the support and help that has been thrown this way. If you'd still like to help, but don't know how to code, there are many other ways to contribute. See the Contributors section for more info.​

Version: 1.11.0
    Original Author: tkelly910

Contributors
    • Development Team
      • N3X15
      • Mafio
      • FalconGaming
    • Quality Assurance (QA) Team (Testing, ONLY ON LATEST RB*!)
      • N3X15
      • Mineral
      • All of the poor bastards on the 7chan.org minecraft server + other dev servers
      • *NOTE: Unless EvilSeph or other bukkit devs indicate an RB is imminent, e.g. within the next week.
    • Bug Triage (Sorting through bugs, marking duplicates, closing, prioritizing)
      • N3X15
    • Documentation (Wiki, FAQ, other stuff people will read)
      • N3X15
    • MORE NEEDED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TESTING OR DEVELOPING.
    Introduction

BigBrother is a powerful plugin that enables you to investigate roll back griefing via a large and all-knowing database. You have a choice between using immensely powerful commands to search an area for changes, or you can whack a block with a stick or place a log to see changes within a single block.

• /bb log - Gives you the BigBrother Multipurpose Tool, or a simple log. Hit something with it to see changes in that spot, and place it if the block you're check is non-solid, like water, lava or air.
    • /bb done - Removes the log from your inventory, and gives you back any items it replaced.
    • Want to check an entire area? Use /bb here to list who changed what!
    • Need to roll back EvilGuy and DoucheBug's edits? Use /bb rollback EvilGuy DoucheBug!
      • Have to roll back edits up to 5 minutes ago? Simple! /bb rollback t:5m
      • Need to only roll back within a certain radius? /bb rollback r:<radius-in-blocks>
      • Roll back specific actions with /bb rollback a:10,BLOCK_PLACE
    • If you screw up, /bb undo
    • (NEW) /bb history "Suspicious Guy" to see that player's recent history! (add pg:# to go to page #)
    • Mow your lawn with /bb mowlawn!
    See the full list of commands and Permissions nodes here.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Yes, stationary_* and regular blocks got reversed, this is fixed.)​
    [​IMG]

Need Help?

• What version of CraftBukkit and BigBrother? If you don't know, type /version and /bb version.
    • What database engine are you using? Look at the value for database.type in BigBrother.yml. I use MySQL on my server and test on H2.
    • Do you get any errors? If so, please link to a pastebin with your server.log
    • What steps do I have to take to reproduce this behavior?
    • What other plugins are you using?
    Known Issues
    • Everything listed here
    • ItemCraft is not supported due to it sending unexpected NULLs via Block.getType(). Can be fixed by adding a new enum value for unknown blocks.
    • Bugs everywhere, stopped counting.
    Coming Soon
    • /bb history - Gets the history of a player
    • Fixed /bb update
    • Updated API
    • Externally accessible API
    • Custom Action IDs (for WorldEdit support, etc.)
    More Information

IRC: Support/Chatter/Developer Jive @ irc.7chan.org #bigbrother (Moved so my build notification bot has an easier time notifying multiple channels)

Changelog
    BigBrother 1.11.0 Changelog
    • Centralize and update bystander checks.
    • Fix parsing errors in DeltaChest
    • Clarify /bb log
    • Fix sign lines being too far down
    • Add command censoring (for people worried about xAuth and the like)
    • Fix pagination capping
    • Fix an error in DeltaChest reading
    • Add ?autoReconnect=true to the MySQL DSN
    • Remove all H2 support
    • Removed /bb stick from /bb help since it is now obsolete
    • Fixed it so commands that work won't say commands not recognized after they already work
    • Fixed the issue of when you had the /bb log if you broke something it would not record the break even if you were watched
    • Now if the user tries to find the history of an invalid user it won't throw null errors.
    • Yell at the users if they don't follow the setup procedure
    • Should fix most of the errors dealing with the log and watch/unwatch problems
    • Update README
    1.10.0+ (open)

BigBrother 1.10.1 Changelog
    • Fix a rollback SQL syntax error
    • Fix explosion logging
    • Clarify database trimming message in log
    • Fix /bb history
    • Continue rolling back incorrectly-logged BlockBurns, if the data field is unparsable, default to 0.
    • Fix Heartbeat logging
    • Fix SuperPerms support.
    BigBrother 1.10.0 Changelog

New Features:
    • Brand new plugin API! (Wiki)
    • Database change. There is now a converter, but you might still lose data!
    • Compact chest changes: (+Added)(=Replaced)(-Removed)
    • Heartbeat Action: Logs users online and the current time, both to keep your database connection open, and for monitoring of your server's uptime!
    • Piston Actions!
    • Bukkit Superperms support!
    • RB 1000 support!
    • /bb history!
    • Formatting fix for rollbacks
    • A buttload of NPE fixes
    Bugfixes:

• [BB-81] Rollback doesn't work because of empty data-values
    • [BB-78/BB-69] onPickupItem/onDropItem NPEs
    • Memory leak fix (Thanks to Wootalyzer!)
    BigBrother 1.9.1:

• Use BlockSpreadEvent for tracking fires (later told by EvilSeph that there's no current way to track fire in Bukkit)
    • Display a "Permission Denied" to users trying to use commands with insufficient priviliges instead of silently failing.
    • Add /bb mowlawn.
    • Fix stupid mixup between String.format usage on C# and Java in DeltaChest
    • Automatically update plugin.yml via Maven (internal crap)
    BigBrother 1.9

• Support for 928+
    • NEW: Lava/Water/Fire flow logging (AND ACTUALLY TESTED, FOR ONCE!)
    • NEW: a: directive for rollbacks, for specifying comma-delimited action IDs to track
    • Lots and lots of bugfixes.
    • Marginally better H2 support
    • More automated tests
    • Standardized QA tests (ongoing)

2. Offline

Incendia

It's been suggested here: http://bigbrother.uservoice.com/forums/99763-general/suggestions/1693457-watched-player-history for a while. I guess I'll remake it on the bug tracker though.

BB has never logged worldedit events, because (iirc) it cancels the placement and destruction events (either that or doesn't trigger them to start with as you said)

3. Offline

simpe123

bb wont work whit groupmanager if i have both running group manager cant load
    if i delete bb groupmanager works again

4. Offline

Zalastri

Please fix that author error before anything else, if possible. It's preventing the entire plugin from loading, even with the latest RB.

5. Offline

poiuyt580

Interesting error time:

Code:
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of BigBrother!
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, there will be many bugs.
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for updates and build notifications.
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] Need to download 2 object(s)
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] - Downloading file : http://mine.7chan.org/mirror/lib/linux-amd64.lib to lib/linux-amd64.lib
    2011-04-14 14:59:13 [INFO] (Meaning /root/lib/linux-amd64.lib)
    2011-04-14 14:59:14 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Could not download dependencies
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://mine.7chan.org/mirror/lib/linux-amd64.lib
    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1401)
    at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1029)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.griefcraft.util.Updater.update(Updater.java:128)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.onEnable(BigBrother.java:116)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:578)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:216)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:115)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:93)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:215)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:202)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:257)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    2011-04-14 14:59:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData MySQL Driver r1 loaded!
    2011-04-14 14:59:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.6
    2011-04-14 14:59:14 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    2011-04-14 14:59:14 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    Even though it couldn't download dependencies, I can still use BB fully, and even though "help" isn't supported, I can use /bb help.

6. Offline

lexingtonrex

Code:
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
     BigBrother!
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    dates and build notifications.
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    15:57:19 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] Table bbdata uses the MySQL storage engine InnoDB.

15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] For optimal performance, we suggest changing to MyISA
    M via the following SQL statement:
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER]   ALTER TABLE bbdata ENGINE = MyISAM;
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, on many tables, this could take a v
    ery long time.
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData MySQL Driver r1 loaded!
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Updating tables for 1.7.2
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Importing users into new table! If this breaks, DROP
    your tables and restart.
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Resuming from stage 3
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER]  * Stage 4/4: Drop playerName column.
    15:57:19 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Could not executeUpdate for importRecords(mysql) -
    Add player column:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Can't DROP 'playerNam
    e'; check that column/key exists
            at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
            at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.ja
    va:2111)
            at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java
    :2407)
    :2325)
    :2310)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.DBTable.executeUpdate(DBTable.jav
    a:86)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.DBTable.executeUpdate(DBTable.jav
    a:99)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.BBUsersMySQL.importRecords(BBUser
    sMySQL.java:214)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.fixes.Fix5.apply(Fix5.java:23)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.onEnable(BigBrother.java:170)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:578)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:216)
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: Permissions v2.5.5
    15:57:19 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    15:57:19 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    I don't know what it means but I only allows me to rollback placed blocks and when I use the stick it only mentions placed blocks and it sometimes doesn't even do that till a minute or so after I place it.

7. Offline

kyrrill

Can someone help me with the delta_chest data please ? everything else is working well for me but i dont understand delta_chest.. :s

8. Offline

N3X15

What author error?

9. Offline

Phase

Currently, no BigBrother does not log WorldEdit changes.

The current recommended build is 677: http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/promotion/latest/Recommended/

Since you're still on 617, you'll need to upgrade to 670 at least, as things will be broken for quite a few plugins.

However, it's recommended that you upgrade to 677. 674 and 677 fix major security vulnerabilities that were present in both 670 and 674.

To keep updated on the latest recommended build I use this RSS feed:
    http://ci.bukkit.org/other/latest_recommended.rss

More information:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/introducing-recommended-builds.5137
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/introducing-recommended-builds.5137/page-6#post-209473
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/introducing-recommended-builds.5137/page-6#post-212005

10. Offline

but2002

I agree. What the hell are you talking about? XD

11. Offline

Phase

Just pointing out what he is talking about:
    @Zalastri You should update to 677 ASAP.
    See: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/introducing-recommended-builds.5137/page-6#post-209473 and http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/introducing-recommended-builds.5137/page-6#post-212005

12. Offline

The PC Tech Guy

Did you just say tkelly is a "she?" Well, unless his profile isn't correct...

13. Offline

m_o_rite

I just installed Big Brother on CB 677 and MySQL seems to be logging all the events, but none of the commands will work for me. I don't get any error messages or start up or when I try the commands, just nothing happens.

14. Offline

timboy67678

after i try to rollback something this comes up.
    Code:
    08:33:40 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Rollback edit SQL Exception: UPDATE  bbdata AS bbda
    ta, bbusers AS usr SET rbacked = true WHERE  bbdata.player = usr.id AND action I
    N('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND usr.name IN ('timboy67
    678') AND date > '1302819820' AND rbacked = false;
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Syntax error in SQL statement "UPDATE  BBDATA AS B
    BDATA,[*] BBUSERS AS USR SET RBACKED = TRUE WHERE  BBDATA.PLAYER = USR.ID AND AC
    TION IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND USR.NAME IN ('ti
    mboy67678') AND DATE > '1302819820' AND RBACKED = FALSE; "; expected "SET"; SQL
    statement:
    UPDATE  bbdata AS bbdata, bbusers AS usr SET rbacked = true WHERE  bbdata.player
     = usr.id AND action IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND
    usr.name IN ('timboy67678') AND date > '1302819820' AND rbacked = false; [42001-
    153]
            at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)
            at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)
            at org.h2.message.DbException.getSyntaxError(DbException.java:192)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.read(Parser.java:2737)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.parseUpdate(Parser.java:658)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.parsePrepared(Parser.java:423)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.parse(Parser.java:275)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.parse(Parser.java:247)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.prepare(Parser.java:201)
            at org.h2.command.Parser.prepareCommand(Parser.java:214)
            at org.h2.engine.Session.prepareLocal(Session.java:426)
            at org.h2.engine.Session.prepareCommand(Session.java:374)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.prepareCommand(JdbcConnection.java:1100)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:7
    1)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.prepareStatement(JdbcConnection.java:243)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$Rollbacker.run(Rollback.j
    ava:200)
    and it doesnt seem to rollback tnt explosions either.

also im getting this error whenever i pick something up

Code:
    08:31:03 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_PICKUP_ITEM to BigBrother
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.PickupItem.<init>(PickupItem.java
    :12)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerPickupIt
    em(BBPlayerListener.java:137)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$16.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:294)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:255)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityItem.b(EntityItem.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.i(EntityHuman.java:205)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.r(EntityHuman.java:197)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.r(EntityPlayer.java:199)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.f_(EntityLiving.java:231)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.f_(EntityHuman.java:91)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:156)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:260)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)

15. Offline

Toni

Please, if possible make BB also compatible with GroupManager - FakePermissions. I use it from Essentials, and I really would prefer those two plugins over Permissions 2.7.

16. I have a question, I had someone grief my world so bad with TNT when you get close it crashes the server. So my questions. When I do a /bb here 5000 it responds with the list of players for a radius of 5000 blocks. One of them is Envrionment 43,585 blocks. I dont have any players on my whitelist with this name. What is this environment? Also, can I disable TNT?

17. Offline

PedroN041

Table BBWORLDS already exists... then I get an error...

CrazeX likes this.
  18. Offline

Liger_XT5

I have been having this issue for a while, even updated to the current recommended version of CB and BB. This is a recent restart.

This doesn't come up if I delete the database and start fresh.

19. Offline

CrazeX

confirmed

20. Offline

Phase

Environment is what creeper explosions, tnt explosions, etc. are logged as. I'm not sure what else is recorded under Environment, but to answer your second question I highly recommend something like WorldGuard ( http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-worldguard-5-0-alpha9-multi-world-fire-and-polygonal-cuboid-region-protection-with-blacklist.790 ) for blocking TNT damage. It will also let you block quite a few other things or restrict them in some other fashion.

21. Offline

PedroN041

I have the same thing! HELP!

22. Thank you I will try this tomorrow. I had a player put 500 blocks of tnt (an admin none the less). I used Big Brother to try and roll it back, it said it worked but then you would get close and the server would crash. I tried to just delete the regions that were changed today..but that messed up everything.

23. Offline

MacG32

I've got this error with CB #678 and BB #330.
    Code:
    2011-04-15 00:00:55 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/BigBrother.jar' in folder 'plugins': author is of wrong type
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: author is of wrong type
        at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.loadMap(PluginDescriptionFile.java:209)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.PluginDescriptionFile.<init>(PluginDescriptionFile.java:30)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:61)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:84)

24. Does this still conflict with Worldedit?

25. Offline

Jorrdan

Latest version with 677 does not roll back signs..

26. Offline

N3X15

Fixed
    It never did...?
    Errors? Logs? Pictures? Anything that can help me tell where shit is breaking?

27. Offline

Finda

I got this
    Im new please be gentle with me

28. Offline

Jorrdan

I did a rollback of my character about 10 seconds after destroying the sign, the blocks rolled back but the sign did not. There wasn't even a blank sign.
    Code:
    04:46:51 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    04:46:51 [INFO] Loading properties
    04:46:51 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 192.168.1.100:25568
    04:46:51 [WARNING] **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
    04:46:51 [WARNING] The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Be
    ware.
    04:46:51 [WARNING] While this makes the game possible to play without internet a
    ccess, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username the
    y choose.
    04:46:51 [WARNING] To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.set
    tings file.
    04:46:51 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-653-
    g9992fff-b677jnks (MC: 1.4)
    04:46:51 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    04:46:51 [INFO] Preparing start region
    04:46:51 [INFO] 144 recipes
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of
    BigBrother!
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, th
    ere will be many bugs.
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bu
    gs.nexisonline.net/bb
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for up
    dates and build notifications.
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    04:46:52 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    04:46:53 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    04:46:53 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Create World Table SQL Exception
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Table "BBWORLDS" already exists; SQL statement:
    CREATE TABLE `bbworlds` (`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,`name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DE
    FAULT 'world'); [42101-153]
            at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
            at org.h2.command.ddl.CreateTable.update(CreateTable.java:108)
            at org.h2.command.CommandContainer.update(CommandContainer.java:69)
            at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:212)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeUpdateInternal(JdbcStatement.java:12
    5)
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeUpdate(JdbcStatement.java:110)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.WorldManager.createWorldTable(WorldManager.
    java:100)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.WorldManager.<init>(WorldManager.java:20)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.onEnable(BigBrother.java:143)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:578)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:216)
    04:46:53 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    04:46:54 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] A permission plugin isn't loaded, only OPs can use
    commands
    04:46:54 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    04:46:54 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled
    04:46:54 [INFO] Done (0.252s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    04:47:00 [INFO] jallen1000 [/192.168.1.100:62762] logged in with entity id 52
    04:47:06 [INFO] <jallen1000> .b
    04:47:15 [INFO] CraftPlayer: Giving jallen1000 some 5
    04:48:05 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Rollback edit SQL Exception: UPDATE  bbdata AS bbda
    ta, bbusers AS usr SET rbacked = true WHERE  bbdata.player = usr.id AND action I
    N('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND usr.name IN ('jallen10
    00') AND rbacked = false;
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Syntax error in SQL statement "UPDATE  BBDATA AS B
    BDATA,[*] BBUSERS AS USR SET RBACKED = TRUE WHERE  BBDATA.PLAYER = USR.ID AND AC
    TION IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND USR.NAME IN ('ja
    llen1000') AND RBACKED = FALSE; "; expected "SET"; SQL statement:
    UPDATE  bbdata AS bbdata, bbusers AS usr SET rbacked = true WHERE  bbdata.player
    = usr.id AND action IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND
    usr.name IN ('jallen1000') AND rbacked = false; [42001-153]
            at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:7
    1)
            at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$Rollbacker.run(Rollback.j
    ava:200)
    >
    Also here's some SS's

http://img845.imageshack.us/g/20110415044756.png/

Also This from my main server.
    Code:
    2011-04-15 04:58:17 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Rollback edit SQL Exception
    org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Syntax error in SQL statement "UPDATE  BBDATA AS BBDATA,[*] BBUSERS AS USR  SET RBACKED = '1' WHERE  BBDATA.PLAYER = USR.ID AND ACTION IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND USR.NAME IN ('jallen1000') AND RBACKED = '0'; "; expected "SET"; SQL statement:
    UPDATE  bbdata AS bbdata, bbusers AS usr  SET rbacked = '1' WHERE  bbdata.player = usr.id AND action IN('0','1','4','12','2','13','15','16','17','19','20') AND usr.name IN ('jallen1000') AND rbacked = '0'; [42001-153]
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:71)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.rollback.Rollback$Rollbacker.run(Rollback.java:200)

29. Offline

Kartus

does this log only pick up item from ground/environment or ALSO items directly taken from chest into inventary? (against chestthieves)
    Code:
    pickup-item: true

30. i got a problem it dont seem 2 be workin

Code:
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Hello, and thank you for using the TESTING version of BigBrother!
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please note that, since this is far from complete, there will be many bugs.
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE REPORT THEM ON http://bugs.nexisonline.net/bb
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Please stay tuned in irc.esper.net #bigbrother for updates and build notifications.
    2011-04-15 09:56:44 [INFO] [BBROTHER] ------------------------------------
    2011-04-15 09:56:45 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbdata` table...
    2011-04-15 09:56:45 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BBData H2 Driver r1 loaded!
    2011-04-15 09:56:45 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Building `bbusers` table...
    2011-04-15 09:56:46 [INFO] [BBROTHER] Permissions enabled using: GroupManager v1.0(alpha-5)
    2011-04-15 09:56:46 [WARNING] [BBROTHER] 'Help' isn't detected. No /help support
    2011-04-15 09:56:46 [INFO] [BBROTHER] BigBrother 1.8-SNAPSHOT enabled

31. Offline

Ahfaichucky

I seem to have no problems at all using mysql , Bigbrother 1.8 & rb 677..Thanks for maintaining it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.