[SEC/ADMN] CoreProtect v2.0 - Fast Block Logging / Rollbacks / Now With Chest Rollbacks [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Intelli, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Offline

tynmishoe22

Most likely permissions plugin then?

2. Offline

chrisk123999

Is it possible to get a list of block changes in one spot with the inspect tool instead of just the last block change?

3. Offline

Yagman5000

Erm any way that you could make it so you can see blocks that people have put in via hacking? Some people have like flooded lava everywhere on my server, and I go and inspect, and it says no changes.. I put a block in it and it said that. I think they're hacking. It looks like a hack-job too, looks worldedit'd. Just that no one except me has worldedit perms, so it must be hacks. Any way you could make it so I can see who placed that lava? Cuz I think they might be using a hack client or something. Would be great if you could find a way to do this in like the next update or something. Other than that, your plugin has saved my server from a million and one griefers (that arent hacking :D). TYSM And hope you can incorporate this somehow.

Well also people on my server told me their chat got spammed with that as well after it was done.. lol.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  4. Offline

VlperX

PLEASE

Collaborate with the WorldEdit team... THEY NEED YOU

5. Offline

lucoatom

Does the plugin NEED MySQL?
    EDIT: Forget it, works without MySQL! :D
    This helps a lot for me! :)

6. Offline

Intelli

CoreProtect v1.20
    • Changed it so purges tell you the percent complete, rather than spamming you with data.
    • Added it so the last 30 seconds of trackable block transactions (water/lava block flow) is stored in memory - makes block tracking much more efficient.
    • Added ability to track when entities change/destroy blocks (Endermen, Enderdragons, etc)
    • Added ability to log when a block naturally ignites, such as from fire spreading.
    • Added ability to track block movement, such as sand or gravel falling.
    • Added natural block breakage tracking for explosions.
    • Misc minor bug fixes.

---

Added the ability to track sand/gravel that falls in 1.2. Also added Endermen/Enderdragon logging.

Fixed in 1.2. Added it so the natural-break feature works for explosions.

Purging now outputs a percentage in 1.2.

7. Offline

Yagman5000

^Agreed

Just so I don't spam another couple messages in here, I'll stick this in the same one. Is it possible to see who TNT'd an area? Like if there's a gaping hole in the ground, and you check it, will it say destroyed by who-ever did it? Like so if someone TNT'd a house and I checked a block in that area, it would tell me? Because I'm not sure if it would since the user didnt technically destroy it themselves, the TNT did. But they placed/ignited the TNT. JW.

Not sure if you saw this before, erm just re-posting as this is beginning to become a huge issue on my server D: So many Hack Clients out these days, and it wont lemme roll back shit they've imported from their client :S

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

Intelli

Sounds like an issue with some plugin you're using. Blocks modified by other plugins can't be logged.

TNT damage will show as being done by "#tnt" - However, other things, such as water/lava flow, DO track per-player, and will show the player who placed it even if you're not at the source.

9. Offline

Yagman5000

Aw dammit that sucks..

Oh, :S Well at least water/lava flow are logged.. Any way you could track per-player for TNT? So instead of just rolling back the TNT damage, I can do that AND know who did it? So I can ban them for griefing?

10. Offline

onlycrit1995

I installed the plugin, tested it and it works perfectly fine, but my members could use it so I set up perms. But my members can still use it. Why is this not going default OP use?

11. Offline

CrazyColoradan

How can i make it so only Moderators+ Can use it? Not just people who join.

12. Offline

LZLOWBATTERY

Watch this!
    Or just google it :3

13. Offline

Intelli

What's the list of plugins you're using on your server? Something might be conflicting. If you provide the list, I'll test it out.

By default, only server OPs can use the commands. If you want more people to be able to use the commands, you'll need to set up a permissions plugin.

14. Offline

harryjamesuk

This is the best plugin ever:

* No MySQL!!!!!!!
    * Works In 1.2!!!!!!!!!
    * Wand.
    * Rollbacks!!!!!!!!!
    * Logging everything (almost)!!!!!!!!!!!!
    * Very active (fast response from plugin owner).
    **** AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Offline

HighlifeTTU

Very nice plugin. I like the simplicity it offers over logblock... so much easier to use.

However, I did a test on lava flow and it isn't fixing the test griefing. I placed a bunch of lava over a few trees and let it flow for a few moments. Did a rollback on my name, and it says 170 some odd blocks rolled back, but the lava remains. I am going to test a similar situation on logblock to see if it has the ability to stop it, but since lava is a huge griefing tool being able to remove ALL lava created from the griefer is a is a big thing for me.

If you can get that working, I'll roll it onto my HCFactions server which runs about 70-100 players average and see how it does performance wise.

16. Offline

damientoto

Nice ! Nice ! Nice ! Nice ! Thanks you !!
    Congratulations ! So EASY to use !

17. Offline

CrazyColoradan

I am using PEX, I have set every group (besides default) to be able to use it, and somehow even default's can use it.

18. Offline

FreeZoneCraft

Best plugin ever just caught and rolled back some griefers :D then banned with MCbans :D

19. Offline

onlycrit1995

EDIT: I'm sorry that was a horrible answer, I was on my way too work, the server crashed, just a bunch of crap xD. We use CraftIRC, World Edit, CoreProtect, CClogger, BKCommonLib, Permissions EX, Command Blocker (temp added to solve this problem), McMMO, World Guard, RemoteToolkitPlugin, Essentials, NolagMonitor, EssentialsSpawn, Permissions, EssentialsChat,LWC, Hawkeye (which is in red because that, bblog, and lb refuse to connect to mySQL. But your plugin does :D), PreciousStones

20. Offline

Multikillers

What is the item?!?!? and do it work to only be op??

nvm but this was awsome plugin!!!!!!!!!!! Thx :D

21. Offline

Yagman5000

whenever i try and rollback now, i get a blackscreen..

22. Offline

DeepFriedJello

I love this plugin! please keep this plugin updating quickly for new releases of Minecraft! ;)
    Here is some cake and diamonds for your awesome work! [diamond] [diamond] [diamond] [cake] [cake] [cake]

p.s I will be glad to test any new releases if you want!

23. Offline

Intelli

Are you using 1.2? 1.2 offers much better liquid tracking.

Regardless, if lava for some reason didn't track properly, you can still roll it back using "/rollback u:#lava t:<time>". I would also strongly recommend using a radius, so you don't rollback all generic recent lava flow.

To see who is recorded as having placed the lava, just enable "/co i" and place a block in the lava.

24. Offline

Domochevsky

Hm... so i tried this plugin (1.20) today, and it seems to work fine so far, but the console is stating:

Could not pass event org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityChangeBlockEvent to CoreProtect
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$103.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:1026)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:61)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityEnderman.d(EntityEnderman.java:117)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.y_(EntityLiving.java:341)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.y_(EntityMonster.java:31)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1273)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:110)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1255)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1156)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$103.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:1024)
    ... 12 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityChangeBlockEvent.getEntity()Lorg/bukkit/entity/LivingEntity;
    at com.minerealm.core.CoreProtectionEntityListener.onEntityChangeBlock(CoreProtectionEntityListener.java:34)
    ... 17 more

...in relation to endermen doing their thing. I'm currently using R4 of 1.1. Is this a known issue?

25. Offline

Intelli

Yea, you need to use R5 or higher.

26. Offline

Domochevsky

Mhm, that's unfortunate. Is there a version of Core that works with a earlier version? (Or can i just disable that particular function if i don't care enough about endermen?) :/
    Can't update to R5 currently, due to there being no bukkit ports of ML/MLMP/Forge for that yet. (Unless i'm missing something.)

27. Offline

bbtrash

Its possible to track more edits on one block ?

28. Offline

Intelli

I haven't tested it, but try setting "entity-change" to "false" in the configuration file.

All edits are tracked. Using the inspector tells you who did the current visible change. If you roll that back, then it'll give details for the data before that (etc).

29. Offline

Domochevsky

Hm, looks like disabling that option stops these error messages. So i'd call that somewhat of a success. :)

30. Offline

chrisk123999

Could you make it so the inspector can show more then just the visible block change? The main reason for this is that griefers will destroy stuff then a player will fix what was destroyed, making me unable to find out the player who destroyed it in the first place.

Maybe change the format of the inspector to this:
    /co inspect <number>
    Where number would be the amount of changes to return for that block?