[SEC] [ADMN] AccountLock V0.2.2 - An optional (but needed) added layer of security [1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by liamzebedee, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Offline

liamzebedee

AccountLock - An added layer of security:
    Version: v0.2.2
    BukkitDev Page
    Download

NOTE: MORE INFO CAN BE FOUND AT THE BUKKITDEV PAGE

Ever get nervous that anyone else that can access your computer can go onto your account and grief, just because you ticked the remember password box? No more. Server owners can now offer users a second level of protection in-game.

AccountLock works by storing a hash, of a password set by the user. The user then can lock their account, which will enforce a no action lock on the account everytime the user logs in. To stop this freeze of player actions, the user then unlocks their account, by inputting their password, and if the hash of both passwords are the same, the account is unlocked for that login.

2. Offline

Taylor Bindon

Erm is this like AuthMe ?

3. Offline

yttriuszzerbus

Or indeed xAuth. This plugin needs a killer feature to make it stand out from the crowd.

4. Offline

Taylor Bindon

I was going to say xAuth but i didn't feel it should be said because that has many issues at least when i used it

What About it gives you a title like

Lord Usernamehere Has logged in with his holy Might
    Or
    The Knight Usernamehere has marched his way into the server (Configurable)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  5. Offline

md_5

Approved