Inactive [SEC][1.0.0] Rakamak v3.6 - a plugin authentication [1500+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Dorpaxio, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Dorpaxio

someguy817 and AS1LV3RN1NJA like this.
  2. Offline

ben14

Awesome!

Looking forward to the movement protection... so that locked out users can't walk around and use signs and stuff.

Thanks for putting this together.

3. Offline

Dorpaxio

Because modo thought I was stole but have been contacted with Erwyn Lens

4. Offline

Erwyn LENS

The fact is: he sent me a message to tell me that he has updated my plugin, but he had been impatient and instead of waiting me to post the update he decided to post it by his own. He made a mistake and had been punished for it but he has really worked on this, all the new features are his, not mine.

5. Offline

Dorpaxio

Now you can say what you think:)?

6. Offline

Archelaus

Apologies for the misunderstand

7. Offline

Dorpaxio

I will be prohibited from opening inventory with identification! :)! Only admins with a universal password can open accounts to verify data for players!

Adding a Config.rak where is the radius of movement and the universal password ...

Adding Admins also two commands to change the radius -> /setradius and the password admin -> /changeadminpass

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  8. Offline

Dorpaxio

Updated For 860 !

9. Offline

Erwyn LENS

Dorpaxio , I'd like to see you using github cause it would be very usefull to have your sources up to date. I'l be pleased to transfer you the origin branch, but please start using github :)

10. Offline

Dorpaxio

Ok, I'll try all this:)

11. Offline

anglish

Very very good plugin i am using it for myself and all players on the server.
    only one problem one of my fellow user has forgotten his pass how do you reset it?

12. Offline

Z-Sonxx

Add MySQL support and you could make the perfect plugin for people to have offline auth with websites!

13. Offline

Erwyn LENS

@anglish: just open the config.rak file, and delete the line containing the sought name.
    @Z-Sonxx see with Dorpaxio, I 'm not developping this plugin anymore.

14. Offline

anglish

Thanks very much Erwyn, after having to change the password manually, i came to the conclusion that an admin command to change any passwords or delete them, would be great!

[EDIT]
    My user are starting to get pissed off having to enter the code every single time they log in.
    i think it would be great having a MySQL database as said above, BUT also Save the player's IP so that people don't have to enter the code every time!

If you do that this will be THE plugin for password protected accounts

15. Offline

Erwyn LENS

Concerning Mysql as said before, you have to see with Dorpaxio. Now regarding of IP adress, I don't think just storing basically IP is a good idea, a better idea would be: store IP for a predefined time. For example, you set in a config file: no password required dureing 30 seconds, and if somebody logs back to the server in a period of 30 seconds and with the same IP Adress, no password required. But as previously said: see with Dorpaxio, I can't still maintain the plugin for the very simple reason that dorpaxio wasn't able to use github due to his yougness an ignorance of what is team developping, so I do not even have the actual source code...

16. Offline

Pawel

Works nice :) thank u xD

17. Offline

anglish

Does that mean that the plugin will become inactive quickly?

18. Offline

kajar9

Disable WorldEdit commands!
    "//..."

Including the "//" for "super pick axe" toggle

19. Offline

icebergg

My server was compromised using this as my authentication, person easily circumvented and logged on my OP account and destroyed the server.

20. Works well with LockIP, thanks. Have used this for a long time to keep out those damn Italians.

Also: Works with latest RB.

21. Offline

Dorpaxio

MySQL support In preparation... =)

22. Offline

Erwyn LENS

thanks Dorpaxio :) I let you the development of the plugin, I'm just here to give advices, and provide you help if you need some.

Regards,

@icebergg: could you explain how do they do? It could be really helpful for Dorpaxio.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. Offline

Garloth

I prefer AuthMe.

24. Offline

Erwyn LENS

@Garloth: Good for you! It's unconstructive agument. I could say: I prefer other people than you.

25. Can someone send me the link to try it ?
    The server that the jar was hosted is offline.

26. Offline

Buckethead

link goes nowhere

oh ad make sql opptional i like it the way it is now

link brokennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

i also noticd a problem before wher even if u didnt log in if u died ur stuff would go away. is this fixed?n aslo LINK IS BROKENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

27. Offline

Erwyn LENS

do not feel forced to flood this thread... As said before, this plugin is now Dorpaxio's one. I do not have the sources, wait for him...

28. Offline

Buckethead

sorry but its benn over 3 months. where can i get this!

could someone just upload the file here as a comment!

29. Offline

MasterMeNL

I need this plugin 2.
    Please post it!

30. Offline

Dorpaxio

Sorry, bug internet. I build now =) !