Scoreboards

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Coopah, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Coopah

I personally believe scoreboards to be the worst designed method of the bukkit api. Every feature is literally so over complicated and so busted it never works.

I've simply got a method which creates a team and then adds a player to the team and sets the teams prefix. I want to now be able to remove the team completely or at least remove the player from it.

I've tried everything, removing the player with their buggy fking method remove(offlinePlayer), doesn't work.
    Nor does anything of this:
    Code:
    Bukkit.getScoreboardManager().getMainScoreboard().getTeams().remove("Attackers");
                                    Bukkit.getScoreboardManager().getMainScoreboard().getTeam("Attackers").unregister();

The name prefix always stays the same no matter what I try.
    Please help, TagAPI is gone so now I have to use these pieces of shit. Thanks sorry for rage.

2. Offline

HeartandSoul

I know I'm being ridiculous, but let's keep the forum PG, shall we?

You could always create fields so all the methods in that class have access to the same object instead of a new instance every time. Works for me! :)

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

No, you're not being ridiculous .
    @Coopah
    Have you tried manually removing all players/entries from the team object? This should remove the prefixes for those specific players. If that does not fix you problem, have you tried updating the prefix? Try setting the prefix to an empty string.

4. Offline

Coopah

@Zombie_Striker @HeartandSoul
    I don't believe I was 'constant non-stop potty mouth' nor was I aiming this towards anyone, but okay mates lmao.

Yes, I've tried removing individual players. I've literally tried everything. No point setting it to an empty string because I want to remove their from the team. The name is just to check if they've been removed.

5. Offline

Coopah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.