Solved Scoreboard not working right

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by sgavster, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sgavster

@nverdier Alright. So what should be in the Map? I know the Config class, but there needs to be 2 things if I'm correct.

2. Offline

nverdier

@sgavster The value is the Config instance. The key could just be the name of the config. Or UUID because you're using it for playerdata.

3. Offline

sgavster

@nverdier Could I do
    Map<String, Config> configs = new HashMap<String, Config>();
    And store the player name, and the config? I've never really need to use Map's so I'm a bit confused.. Sorry about that.

4. Offline

nverdier

@sgavster Yeah. Then Map#put(String, Config). To get the config back, you'd use Map#get(playerName).

sgavster likes this.
  5. Offline

sgavster

@nverdier THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works! I haven't tried the scoreboard (I had too many problems, might just scratch it off the list of things, I got very frustrated..) but this is amazing.. I have only tested it with me, but it's awesome! thank you!

6. Offline

nverdier

@sgavster You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I could help :D Always a nice feeling when people are as grateful as you seem to be :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    sgavster likes this.
  7. Offline

sgavster

@nverdier Lol, yeah. No one really seems to help like this anymore, it's just do this do that, you actually explained and things, thank you again..

and sorry for the caps, but the excitement took me over lol

nverdier likes this.
  8. Use player UUID instead of playername

9. Offline

sgavster

@MaTaMoR_ Alright, I'll do that. Thanks! I'll try it out and say how it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.