.schematic files do not save chest contents?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by armorlord4, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

armorlord4

Whenever I try to save a SkyBlock island format through either WorldEdit or MCEdit into a .schematic file, since that is what the plugin uses, it does not save the chest contents, so the players start off with an empty chest.

The weird thing is, whenever MCEdit opens these files, it reads the chest contents, but when WorldEdit or IslandWorld (the skyblock plugin I use) load them they do not.

I am using WorldEdit version 5.5.8, MCEdit version 0.1.7.1 and IslandWorld version 2.6.

If there is a newer version for these, could anybody be so kind as to post a download link?

Thanks in advance

2. Offline

nxtguy

armorlord4 If MCEdit can read the chest data, that means the data is there in the schematic file. The other plugins your are using probably don't support reading chest contents.

3. Offline

CloudKidZ

I'm having the same problem using the latest versions also of WorldEdit and Spigot build in a 1.7 world.
    We are just trying to build some server raiding bases to use for events and when we go to paste the saved schematics all the chests and dispensers are empty.
    The funny thing is if we copy and paste the chest/dispensers the items are there, but saving that same copy as a schem and loading it back in = empty.
    Any tricks to get this to work would be appreciated.
    Misty
    play.HadesPortal.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.