Scheduler [FORMATTED

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JonesyBoppa, Apr 10, 2012.

?

Would you put this on your server

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

JonesyBoppa

Plugin category: General..?

Suggested name: AutoSchedule

A bit about me: Im a server owner... :p

What I want: I'd like a plugin that does certain commands every so often (when you type a command to tell it to) So If i wanted to paste a schematic every 30 mins in the same position, Id get the plugin to do it so I dont have to be there 24/7 to do it when iv'e got other things to do

Ideas for commands: /as <command with the /> <any addon of command> <How often>
    so it should go as follows on my server: /as //load cmin 29 ---- /as //paste cmine -o 30

Ideas for permissions: No Permissions - OP only

When I'd like it by: Tomorrow, today, now? Jk xD, whenever anyone can get around to doing it, but i'd like it to be dont by saturday if possible :)

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @TnT @ChrizC @codename_B ludo0777

2. Offline

Tomskied

Hey, just a quick something that I noticed, this wouldn't be all to difficult to make, but the way that you have set it up, after an hour, the commands would be two minutes apart, after two hours they would be 6-8 minutes depending on your reference frame, perhaps you would need multiple commands to be done at once as part of a group every 30 mins or so?

3. Offline

JonesyBoppa

No - The 29 min one would continue again 29mins after is started, just like the 30min one will do

C'mon - someone must be able to do it :[

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016