SaveLoadout Plugin Easy to code?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Carson1st, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Carson1st

Hello, I am needing one last plugin for my server that is a practice pot server.

Plugin category:
    Misc

Suggested name: SaveLoadout

What I want: I would like a plugin that will save your inventory by clicking a sign marked
    EX:
    [Save]
    Loadout1
    Then you can use your loadout by pressing another sign.
    EX:
    [Load]
    [Loadout1]
    When these players get thier loadout, their inventory gets cleared and they get the items they saved to that number load out. I would like there to be up to 4 loadouts available.
    So basically, I would like a plugin that saves your inventory, then you can get that saved inventory.

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands really, just when I add the bracket [Save] and [Load] on signs the plugin recognizes it.

Ideas for permissions: saveloadout.loadout.1 -Lets them have 1 loadout, saveloadout.loadout.1 -lets them have 2 loadouts, etc

When I'd like it by: Tommarow if possible?, may be hard to code or easy. Not to sure :p.
    Thank you!

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. Offline

pie_flavor

3. Offline

Carson1st

Thank you! I edited the post and added a video if you are a little unsure.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@Carson1st I finished (hopefully). My computer gives me sass when I try to run a test server, so if you could test it and see what happens that'd be great.
    SaveLoadout.jar
    By the way, if and when this becomes perfect, I may just post this to DBO.

5. Offline

Carson1st

Thanks for making it! It works GREAT. The only thing that that I need is could you add so that it saves your amror equipped to? Sorry I didn't mention that in the post.

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  6. Offline

pie_flavor

7. Offline

Carson1st

It does not, just tested. When you click the load sign it only equips the things in your inventory. It dosent put armor on for you. Also, what is the permission for players to save thier kit? It says "You dont have permission"

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  8. Offline

Scorpionvssub

im wildy guessing that the perm node is saveloadout.use something like that it usually has .use at the end and upfront either a short version of the name like SLO.use or full name.

9. Offline

pie_flavor

@Carson1st The permissions are the ones you specifically requested.
    Edit: Oops, forgot. It's loadout1, not loadout.1. This pattern holds for all.

10. Offline

Carson1st

It does not, just tested. When you click the load sign it only equips the things in your invetnory. I
    Thanks!

Only problem is that it dosent save your equipped armor.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  11. Offline

pie_flavor

@Carson1st Fixed it. Redownload for the fix.
    Seriously, the getContents() method should return every item. I shouldn't also have to use getArmorContents(). Stupid API.
    Also, I removed the empty slot error. Maybe a player would like to have an empty loadout, and it only says it if it's never been saved anyway, not if it's been saved then removed.

12. Offline

Carson1st

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.