run commands on specific when certain players are online

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ripstikerpro, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Script

Minecraft version: 1.11.2 & up

Suggested name: Conditional Script

What I want: I'd like an (at least i hope it is) simple plugin , where it looks for a specific condition , when a specific combination or amount of players is online , it will execute some commands as console (here 's an example config)

• config.yml:
    • Conditions:
    • condition1:
    • Players:
    • - Mrflqfy
    • - GrieferiosGR
    • Commands:
    • - command 1 2
    • - anothercommand 1 3
    • - give person someRandomitem 1
    • - broadcast something something
    • ExecuteTimes: 2 #Amount of TOTAL times this order will be executed

• Condition2
    • PlayersOn: 20
    • Commands:
    • - example
    • ExecuteTimes: -1 #-1 Allows for the command to be executed every time the conditions are met

• With this config there's room for more conditions , if the plugin is developed in the future

BTW by Execute times i do not mean how many times it should loop when the conditions are met , but more like how many times the order will be executed and then not be recorgnised / deleted by the plugin

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. Everything is controled through the config

Ideas for permissions: No permissions required

When I'd like it by: As soon as you are comfortable with

PS. I know the title is misspelled , i cannot edit it though

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. This is not a simple plugin at all! If you want me to do this, I would like to know every possible config syntax and what is means.
    Example:
    %playersOn - The ammount of players online
    %players - List of players needed to be online for condition to become true.

Also, I would like to know if the give person someRandomItem 1 actually exists or if the plugin has to replace person and someRandomItem with actual information...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.