Run a network of servers all with the same permissions?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by codename_B, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

codename_B

Run a network of servers all with the same setup of permissions?

Before now - you had to worry about auto-promotion plugins not getting through to one or two of your servers due to mysql and caching issues (pex etc) and changes being overriden due to said mysql and caching issues.

NOW - no longer do you have to worry - there is a solution!

bPermissionsNano allows you to run a total clone of the "effective" permissions and prefix/suffix/groups of your main server in an ultra lightweight setup with only a config.yml!

All changes take effect ONLY on the main server and are read and propagated throughout your network (of 2-1000 servers).

Perfect!

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bpermissionsnano

zhuowei likes this.
  2. Offline

ImminentFate

shut up and take my money! Pizza goin' your way

DrAgonmoray likes this.
  3. Offline

Phinary

Shouldn't this go in like Bukkit Discussion or something? This is the help session... You don't need any help, your just trying to show off your new plugin.

4. Offline

TnT

codename_B - Moved this to Bukkit Discussion.

There really is no good place for this kind of post. I'll assume since there are no files, this was more of a "Lets get the details hammered out, who would use something like this?" vs "Hey, check out my cool plugin!". The latter we'd have to remove for advertising.

5. Offline

Phinary

Obviously you don't understand the uses for this, most likely because you have never ran a large server/servers. This plugin is extremely useful for those big servers that run more then one server and want permissions to be the same on both servers. They have permissions constantly updating from people buying vip, getting promoted, and doing whatever. This plugin eliminates a ton of work so you dont need to worry about permission caching, and not having to manually reload permissions all the time.

Thanks for your input. You in no way helped this thread whatsoever.

6. Offline

PureTurmoil

i do run a semi large server, FACEDESK love ya this makes my life awesome

7. Offline

Phinary

Well, it seems as though this thread has no relevance to you then at all. Lets both do codename_B a favour and stop spamming his thread with nonsense.

8. Offline

codename_B

Er... I'm afraid I'll have to have it removed for advertising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.