RPWeapons

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: Roleplay

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: RPWeapons

What I want:
    TWO PARTS:

TASER SECTION:

A plugin that adds a command to add a taser, example /weapon taser
    <add> , <give>, <list>. If you did add it'd add the item you're holding as a taser, keeping lore & name of it. Including saving its damage value if one is used.

An example of the command is ; "While holding the item, for example it has a durability of 0.000123123457 or whatever." /weapon taser add Taser1 | It'd pop up a message in chat saying, "&aSuccessfully added taser!" then when you'd type /weapon taser give Taser1 It'd give you the Taser. Doing /weapon taser list it'd list all the tasers that have been added.

Shooting tasers would result in shooting a line of particles between you and the target, possibly the bow particle. Sending a packet shooting a ray between the player and aimed target if hit the player hit will be forced to sit down for a given time which would be configurable in config. Chat messages saying 'you've been Tased by or you've Tased that could also be edited to your liking in config.

Also add a range that you'll be able to configure, this just means that they have to be within that range for you to Tase them. Make sure that it does not auto-lock on to the nearest player, try and make it where the player has to aim, kind of like the bow but not you holding right click.

Also I use a plugin that has the ability for players to use /sit /lay, if you get tased, is there a way for you to use the API of this plugin for that? If so, click 'here' for it, and make sure I can configure it in the config if possible for how long the player has to sit for!

Also, is there a way to use custom sounds? If so, please comment on this, I really want to try and use a custom-taser sound! This would add cool immersion to the server. I know you can replace sounds, but I'm not sure about custom sounds, I know the car-plugin I have does it- I'm just not sure how it'd work.

This is a copy and paste of someone else's thread, but I don't want to bump it since it is not mine and plus I wanted to include some other stuff to it and wrote more depth into it.

GUN SECTION:
    Basically the same thing above but- replace the commands with /weapon taser to > /weapon gun

AMMO:
    I want ammo to be a thing!
    To select what the clip is (for example, what item) just make the command /weapon ammo <gun/taser> <amount> <id>
    EXAMPLE: I'm holding coal in my hand, and I type /weapon ammo taser cartridge
    I would than type /weapon ammo list and it'd show me this : taser: cartage
    It would give me the cartage for the taser. To reload all you'd do is hold the cartage and shift-right click with it in your off hand, while holding the taser / cartage. This goes for all ammo as well.

The ammo amount matters- so please if you can do this, thanks.

This goes for the sound part- I really want the sounds to be a thing.
    MELEE SECTION:
    Replace the commands with | /weapons melee | there is no need for sounds- only for the baton to force sit someone with the api- if you can do that.

Make sure that all of these are editable in the config! All the timings, messages- Just have one for each section that apply for each "weapon."

Make sure that all messages are editable as well- applying to each category- for example;
    You have been tased by {username}!
    You have been shot by {username}!
    You have been hit by {username}!

Ideas for commands: /weapon taser <give/add> <id> when holding it.
    /weapon tasers <list> - shows list of Taser IDs
    /unstun - immediately unstuns the person which would make the player pop back up even if the time hadn't elapsed yet.
    /weapon guns <give/add/list> <id>
    /weapon melee <give/add/list> <id>
    /weapon ammo gun/taser <add/give/list> <id>

Ideas for permissions: weapon.add - able to add any weapon to the list | weapon.list - shows player the list of any section of weapons. | weapon.give - permission to give yourself a any weapon from any list.

When I'd like it by: Take your time!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  2. Hey! The link to the sit plugin doesn't work. Could you edit the post and put in the link?

3. Offline

Y1ght

My bad- here, just click 'here' I forgot to add it- I was really tired.

4. Offline

Y1ght

Bump! I have redone some of my request to make it where I don't have to request two / one other plugin!

If anyone has an idea of that audio thing- that'd be cool to tell me! And if so- try making it where you can edit the sounds in the config if you can so I can link up weapons with certain sounds- for example a glock with a glock sound and a taser with a taser sound- just an example.

5. Offline

Y1ght

bump

I edited apart so it makes a bit more sense with ammo.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  6. Offline

Y1ght