RPG Weapons

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Block_Blazer, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Offline

Block_Blazer

If there isn't a plugin out there like this, then can someone make a one that makes it possible to have CubeWorld stile weapons? If you dont know what CubeWorld is, click this Link to see more info.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Block_Blazer How do you see this happening? How do you get the items? What could the stats be?

3. Offline

Block_Blazer

timtower Im not sure I under stand the first queestion, but In my vision, the player types a /class command to choose a class. (e.g. archer, mage, warrior, and rouge.) The weapons you choose could be custom. (choosing ID's in a config) The weapons could also have a leveling system. like you have to have a certain level to be able to use certain tiers. so level 1 weapons could me wooden tools, and level 2 would be stone, etc. also. each class would have its own specialization. this could be also referred to sub classes. by default, the mage is a fire mage. but can later be upgraded too water mage. (water mage's attacks heals you and other team mates, but damages enemies.) Archer's specialty by default, is sniper and can be upgraded to scout. Rouge starts out as a assassin, to later become a ninja. and warrior is a Berserker. and will become a Guardian. i'll have a pastebin with all the stats for the classes and specialization's copied from picroma's page. http://pastebin.com/iSz0S03X