[RPG] Spawn MegaCreeps in certain regions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iwitrag, May 31, 2014.

1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello,

I'm making this plugin request, because I would like to Spawn custom mobs from MegaCreeps plugin in certain regions with pre-defined amount of mobs, spawn probability, etc...

That plugin would load MegaCreeps from its folder /plugins/megacreeps/ -- There are TXT files with defined MegaCreeps.

Motivation
    This plugin could create epic RPG experience, because in MegaCreeps you will define custom mobs with custom items, names, etc... and with this plugin you will create areas, where those custom mobs will spawn. So you can create tutorial places, where you will have weak mobs for beginners, you will be able to create dungeons with custom mobs and with the boss in the end... you will be able to create for example dark forest with custom mobs spawning here and with custom loot too... the options are endless.

Quick overview
    So basically, this plugin will disable natural mob-spawning from vanilla Minecraft and change it to custom one. In-game, you will just create region, define which MegaCreep will spawn inside this region, how many MegaCreeps will spawn there (no more MegaCreeps will spawn if there are maximum mobs from this region spawned - more will spawn after some of them are killed) and what time it takes to spawn MegaCreep after death (how long it takes to respawn a mob).

Example config

Code:
    MyRegion001:
      MegaCreep1:
        amount: 30
        time: 60
      MegaCreep2:
        amount: 10
        time: 20
    MyRegion001 - region name (you could use __global__ for global region)
    MegaCreep1 - name of MegaCreep which will spawn in that region (from TXT file)
    amount - how many MegaCreeps1 will spawn in that region. Note that if there are all MegaCreeps1 spawned already, no more MegaCreeps1 will spawn in that region until someone kills some. So MegaCreeps1 spawned in that region will not exceed that amount (even if those mobs are somewhere else).
    time - time in seconds which is needed between mob death and new mob respawning.
    MegaCreep2 - another MegaCreep will spawn in that region with it's own settings.

Commands:
    None - you will just define region with world guard and setup everything else in config.

Permissions:
    None

2. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [sheep]

3. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [pig]

4. Offline

Onlineids

So many animals

iwitrag likes this.
  5. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [spider]

So big off-topic

6. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [zombie]

7. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [skeleton]

8. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [skeleton][sheep]

Refresh [skeleton][pig]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
  9. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [skeleton][spider]

10. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh [skeleton][zombie]

Nobody? I thought this Idea is really good, just like in RPG games with lots of different monsters in certain areas and maps.

11. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

12. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

13. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh

14. Offline

mactown21

iwitrag Relax..
    Try contacting the owner of the plugin and see will he implement those things for you.

15. Offline

iwitrag

mactown21 NightHaze
    You guys really think that I would write here without asking the creator of the plugin? ^^
    He said that he will not implement this because of lack of time and he said that I should try to ask here if someone could do that with his API.

16. Offline

mactown21

iwitrag Ok give me the link to his api and i will make this for you if im not busy.

iwitrag likes this.
  17. Offline

iwitrag

mactown21
    Really? That's fantastic man! If you make this, I will backfill you with diamonds :D
    I need this plugin the most of all plugins I have requested on bukkit at all.

Link to API is here:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/megacreeps/pages/api/

If you have any questions about the plugin and it's features, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much and I wish you good luck and not being busy ^^ :D

18. Offline

iwitrag

mactown21
    Hi, are you started working on this, or should I look for someone else?
    I'm asking because you still didn't add me like you pmed me.
    Thx for answer.

19. Offline

mactown21

iwitrag At this time, im not able to make anymore plugins since my main computer is in shop. Whenever i get my computer or a new computer i will make this for you. But in the mean time, try looking for someone else to make this for you. and sorry i didnt add you on skype, as you can see im not able to get on skype nomore because my main computer is in shop. Im currently on linux. not windows.

20. Offline

iwitrag

Okay, thanks anyway :)

Refresh

21. Offline

Jade

Keep discussion of the topic here, rather than Skype, thanks.

22. Offline

iwitrag

Refresh