RPG plugin BIG CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Kakarico, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kakarico

Plugin category: Fun (I think)

Suggested Name: RKRPG

What I want: So, I think that it is a big project, and will be hard to find someone to do it, but I will try. In this plugin I want classes, skills, levels, custom items, custom mobs, mana system, races, quest book, quest NPCs and a way to show the player status. (races it is not necessary, but if you do I will be happy)
    Here go a little description fo each thing:
    Levels: I think that this is the hardest, if possible I want that, each level the player wiil get 1 attribute point, that he can use to improve damage, defense and life. Each point used in damage will increase 0.5 of damage. Each point used in defense will increase 0.5 of defense. Each point used in life will increase half heart (0 the max will be 30 hearts)
    Class: I can create my own class and when the player enter in the server, an GUI will open to chose the class. And if possible ach class will increase damage and defense. For example: knight will increase 2 defense and 1 damage.
    Race: I can create my own race and when the player enter in ther server, an GUI will open to chose the race. And if possible each race wiil increase the life of the player, for example: Human have 10 hearts and Orcs have 15 hearts.
    Skills: I can create my own skills and the skills can only be used when the player get certain level. Skills need damage and will cost mana, and if possible, some potions effects, like poison, slow, heal, etc. And if possible, the way that it will be used can be with a mouse-button combo, for example: in mage class, the combo: right - left - left spell a fireball, if it is not possible can be by commands.
    Custom Items: I can create my own items, with custom damage or defense, and the items can't break.
    Custom Mobs: I can create my own mob, with a custom damage, custom items on hand and custom armor. If possible, a bar that shows the heath, level and name of the mob. And the mobs drops items, money and xp.
    Mana System: The hunger can be the mana, and it have to regenerate with the time.
    Quest Book: A book that show all the quests and what the player have to do. And when the player complete one part of the quest (with the NPC), the book has to update. The rewards of the quests can be xp, money and items. The types of quests can be: collect items, talk to NPCs, kill mobs and go to some place.
    Quest NPCs: A NPC that don't move and when the player click with the right button, it will display some message on the chat and will give a objective, that will appears in the quest book. The NPCs need his name above his head.
    Player status: Have to show the level, life, defense, damage, race, class and the name.
    Things that I want but it is not necessary: when the player enter in the server for the first time, will appear a GUI to chose the class and race and if he reset his status this GUI will open again, the way to show player status can be a book, custom crafting sytems, for example: if I put a stick with snowball I will have the Frost Staff, items that have an enchantment and when I put my armor or weapon in the crafting with this item it you enchant my armor or weapon.
    I know that is a lot of work and probaly you will not gain anything with it, but if you want to be a good person, want to make other people happy and want a challenge, here is an opportunity. And i don't know if already exists plugins that do this things, but I searched and I don't found any good plugin.
    This is for CB 1.7.10

Ideas for commands: /skill (skill name) - to use skills
    /status and /status (player name) - to see your or other players status
    /class - to see the classes
    /class chose (class name) - to chose the class
    /race - to see the races
    /race chose (race name) - to chose the race
    /reset status - to reset all the things (money, quests, race, class, etc)
    /skills - to see the avaible skills
    and others commands that you think it is necessary.

Ideas for permissions: I think that I will not need, but if you think that will need, please create your own.

When I'd like it by: the time you need.

EDIT by Timtower: removed skype, not allowed on these forums.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. Offline

BlueCrafter12

@Kakarico Please read the Plugin request Rules
    You break some of them like requesting big project :eek:

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@BlueCrafter12

4. Offline

BlueCrafter12

5. Offline

Kakarico

But someone know plugins that do this things?

6. Offline

Experminator

@Kakarico I think that nobody handles this request, because multiple reasons:

- It's a big project. (As you said).
    - Nobody take the time to read the whole thread, because it's one block of description.. (I think).

Please describe only the main points.
    And format it into some blocks. So it's easier to read.

- Sorry, @timtower, i believe i play for moderator..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.