[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.4.05 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1.4.7-R1.0 / 1.5.1-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by mcMMO, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Offline

mcMMO

mcMMO - The RPG Lovers Plugin

[​IMG]
    Latest Release Version (1.4.05) : Info - Download
    Latest BetaVersion (1.4.06-beta2) : Download
    Work on 1.4.06 is underway!
    -=Official mcMMO Server=-
    IP: play.mcmmo.org
    IRC: #playmcmmo
    Sponsors
    mcMMO proudly supports MCProHosting, the leading provider in Minecraft Servers
    [​IMG]
    News
    3/28/2013
    1.4.04 has been released! This version contains numerous bugfixes, as well as support for the new 1.5 blocks. More 1.5 features will be coming once the codebase has stabilized to the point of a CraftBukkit Beta Release. You can download 1.4.04 here.​
    2/8/2013
    In order to allow server owners to keep up with development better, we have decided to begin release a weekly beta build on BukkitDev every Friday that contains all the additions, optimizations, and bug fixes we're currently working on. Hopefully this will allow for a compromise between our long-term releases and our endless flood of daily dev builds.​
    All donations are evenly split between dev team members.
    IRC Chat
    #mcmmo @ irc.esper.net
    VIDEO GUIDES
    Who is mcMMO?
    @nossr50 - Founder​
    @GJ - Project Lead & Developer​
    @NuclearW - Developer​
    @bm01 - Developer​
    @Glitchfinder - Developer​
    @TfT_02 - Developer​
    @T00thplck1 - Developer, SQL Guru​
    @Shatteredbeam - Community Manager​
    Quick Links

iTzMag, PandaGOD, dark_hunter and 7 others like this.
  2. Offline

kahlilnc

Nice to see yah back.

kittenchunks likes this.
  3. Offline

nossr50

We'll be putting out a patch later tonight to address bugs and Archery not being as potent as it should be.

4. Offline

TopGear93

wait what? TheYeti stopped developing it already?

5. Offline

Sayshal

nossr50 do you have permissions to give me documentation status on BukkitDev? I talked to --GJ-- about updating some of the documentation (permissions, skills, etc) but can't write anything yet! :p

6. Offline

nossr50

He hasn't been active in the last 2 months and I asked to take over, it's nothing personal against him I just don't want the project to sit on idle hands.

I will soonish

TopGear93 and kahlilnc like this.
  7. Offline

Sayshal

Just let me know! :) I'll also try to keep to the homepage format for the sub-pages.

8. Offline

nossr50

I look forward to it, I'll try to get access to the permissions needed to do this soon.

9. Offline

Sayshal

If you'd like me to do other parts of the plugin let me know. (FAQ, Commands, Skills, Admin stuff) etc.

10. Offline

HockeyMike24

Could you make it possible to have unlock-able tools, for example someone needs to be level 500 in mining to use a diamond pick.

11. Offline

nossr50

You are now a documenter for the project on BukkitDev :)

Sayshal likes this.
  12. Offline

mcMMO

Version 1.3.05 is released!
    • + Added Skill Shot to Archery which increases damage dealt by 10% every 50 skill levels (caps at 200%)
    • + Added ExperienceAPI and PartyAPI classes for developer use
    • + Added ability to cap overall power level
    • + Added showing powerlevel below a persons name if you run Spout (optional)
    • = Fixed errors when Spout would disable itself after start-up
    • = Fixed XP bar not updating when XP was gained
    • = Fixed bug with repairing wooden tools
    • = Fixed bug where spawned wolves only had 8 health.
    • = Fixed bug where rare Treasures from Excavation were dropping too often
    • = Fixed bug where Skull Splitter & Serrated Strikes could be used without permissions.
    • = Fixed bug where API functions were set to static
    • = Fixed bug where mmoedit threw errors when modifying an offline user
    • ! Changed Tree Feller to account for ability durability loss but not leaves.
    • ! Changed bypass node for Arcane Forging to not default to true for OPs
    • - Removed Ignition from Archery
    • - Removed McMMOPlayerRepairEvent - was basically a duplicate of McMMOPlayerRepairCheck but couldn't be cancelled.

kahlilnc likes this.
  13. Offline

Sayshal

mcMMO
    For the permissions, what sort of format do you want it in. Example(s) included below.
    Code:
    Permission: mcmmo.*
    Description: Implies all mcmmo permissions.
    Sub-Nodes: mcmmo.defaults, mcmmo.admin, mcmmo.tools.*, mcmmo.chat.adminchat
    Or something like this:
    Code:
    - mcmmo.*
        - Implies all mcmmo permissions.
        Includes:
        - mcmmo.defaults
        - mcmmo.admin
        - mcmmo.tools.*
        - mcmmo.chat.adminchat

14. Offline

Cyberin

hopefully he says option #2, it's much easier to read :D

15. Offline

nossr50

Option B is a bit more readable.

Sayshal likes this.
  16. Offline

ACStache

awesome work on the updates :D
    sad to see TheYeti go inactive though :(

17. Offline

TopGear93

is there a java doc for the Mcmmo API? Id like to implement Mcmmo for ReferGift. My idea was to track each individual player's skill level for a specific Skill Type.

18. Offline

mcMMO

Yes, there is. These functions (and JavaDocs) can be found in the ExperienceAPI class of mcMMO.

TopGear93 likes this.
  19. Offline

monir

Players on my server gets diamond doubble drop when moving a diamond ore with pistons
    And i added this negativ permission and diamonds still drop:

Code:
    - mcmmo.ability.mining.doubledrops

20. Offline

NEREVAR117

This is, absolutely, still the best plugin for Minecraft. Thanks for keeping it going for so long, guys.

21. Offline

nossr50

Hmm, thought we implemented a fix for this.

22. Offline

monir

So i only add this permission like this? - mcmmo.ability.mining.doubledrops

Im not sure if it is some other way becouse i cant find any info about this permisson

23. Offline

Curtis3321

Ok, i was wondering if there is a way so that then i get a level upgrade in swords it will announce it like &n Leveled up in &s to level &l

24. Offline

Sayshal

25. Offline

Milkywayz

Hey nossr50 i made a plugin to make xp shops for mcMMO skills, tell me what you think? Thanks :) Also since your looking for devs, I think it would be an honor to work on mcmmo with you, ferret, and nuclearw on this amazing plugin.

26. Offline

nossr50

Looks nice

Feel free to go to town on it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
    Sayshal likes this.
  27. Offline

Sayshal

I'll leave you to update the main page (providing links for the new pages I'm making)
    I also made this:

28. Offline

Curtis3321

Ok, i was wondering if there is a way so that then i get a level upgrade in swords it will announce it like &n Leveled up in &s to level &l :D

29. Offline

monir

So how is it going? i have this bug in 1.3.05 to

30. Offline

games647

I think this Plugin is very cool, but i have a Problem, my server crash every time, if i use this Plugin.
    I use bukkit recommed build #2126 and the mcmmo version 1.3.05
    If i use mcmmo the Server Cp increases to 99% and crashed
    2012-04-05 21:37:44 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BlockBreakEvent to mcMMO
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.breakBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:220)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:175)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:540)
    at lishid.orebfuscator.hook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:91)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.handle(SourceFile:43)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at lishid.orebfuscator.hook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:60)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.hashCode(CraftBlock.java:298)
    at java.util.WeakHashMap.put(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.metadata.MetadataStoreBase.cachedDisambiguate(MetadataStoreBase.java:132)
    at org.bukkit.metadata.MetadataStoreBase.hasMetadata(MetadataStoreBase.java:70)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.metadata.BlockMetadataStore.hasMetadata(BlockMetadataStore.java:61)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.hasMetadata(CraftBlock.java:438)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:200)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:206)
    .......... a moment later
    2012-04-05 21:38:37 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BlockBreakEvent to mcMMO
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.breakBlock(ItemInWorldManager.java:220)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:83)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.F_(EntityPlayer.java:139)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1265)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:106)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1247)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1154)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:545)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:73)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.getChunkAt(CraftWorld.java:115)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.getBlockAt(CraftWorld.java:79)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.getRelative(CraftBlock.java:145)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:194)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:210)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:202)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.WoodCutting.processTreeFelling(WoodCutting.java:202)