[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

MineralMC

@nossr50

The update is brilliant, not just for leaf blower - which is bloody useful - but MySQL support, which should make this plugin cross-server compatible. You've made my evening. :D

Although I do have one (likely niggling) critique; the mcmmo.properties file has gradually been edging towards it for a few major updates now, but it now officially utter hell to navigate. Can you make an organised configuration file a priority now that MySQL support is in place?

The ability to configure what items can be gathered from excavation (and the % chance of them dropping) would also be an exceptionally useful addition. :) I want my players to be able to find discarded tools and such in the dirt!

---

Also, I think I may have found an exploit.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4436229/Screengrabs/TITAN - 011806 - 30-04-2011.png

Masses of wolves + thor's hammer = masses of free taming XP.

It does it with ThunderJoin as well - basically any player-caused lightning event seems to give you loads of bonus taming experience.

LlmDl likes this.
  3. Offline

nossr50

Version 1.0.04
    • Fixed bug where players would be informed incorrectly when their cooldowns refreshed
    • Fixed exploit where players could reconnect to reset their cooldowns
    • Added new "cooldowns" table to MySQL
    • Berserk now breaks through snow
    • Lightning no longer gives Taming XP
    • Shortened /mcc to fit the screen

4. Offline

ElementalBliss

Has the download been fixed as well?

5. Offline

Hipachi

Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG
    Here you Go :D

6. Offline

ElementalBliss

I'm using the same one and I can use /stats just fine and get no error on block break. You sure you usin' the right one?

Edit: 1.0.04 doesn't let me "ready my fists" anymore. < Lag issue

7. Offline

Hipachi

What mean right one? Mcmmo?Permissions?

8. Offline

ElementalBliss

I don't know if this works on fake permissions.. are you sure the permissions are set correctly?

9. Offline

Hipachi

Works with all my other plugins! Vampire,FlyRidgeFly,BackToBody and others so I'm not sure :p

10. Offline

nossr50

I think you do need the real permissions plugin

11. Offline

Hipachi

Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG
    I got rid of fake permissions and got the newest real permissions by theYeti but it still comes up with this error!

Don't worry fixed after ages :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  12. Offline

MineralMC

Now that taming is in and working (for the most part), how about the ability to heal wolves using pork? Now we can see their health, and the only way to get Taming XP is for them to take damage, it seems like a logical addition.

13. Offline

Avous

or better yet make wolves respawn to you when you teleport/die. or they die after a set amount of time but limit tamable wolves to 1. lol

14. Offline

darkwarriors

no chance to support multilingual? or edit motd?

15. Offline

TehJammers

Do you mean.. heal them more using pork? Pork heals wolves in vanilla minecraft.

16. Offline

lietuvietis

Can you fix the bug when u destroy the bottom reed/cactus and u get 3 exp total and the upper ones get destroyed but if u destroy from the up to the bottom u get a total of 9 exp (which is a hard task for cactus cuz u lose them sometimes)

17. Offline

clone11

I don't know if it's only me but when I try to use MySQL even if entering the IP address of the MySQL server it still defaults to the minecraft servers address.

18. Offline

solidsnake916

Please Make Gravel to Clay again, that part of the mod was extremely helpful, and clay is a rarity, so being able to make it was a the best.

19. Offline

Leemur

yes you can add the option clay=true/false and that's all...

1.004 -> the bug with reset colddown at respawn point after disconecting, still remains..

20. Offline

Kiborgik

21. Offline

Kevger

22. Offline

Leemur

I experience gain in a residence bug hasn't been fixed. Also, sometimes when I destroy a block in somebodys residence, I get the resource, but the block reappers. This could be a very serios exploit, as you can get infinite resources, even diamonds.

23. Offline

heronfarm

I'm wanting to change the /stats command to /skills but am having some difficulty. I have changed the line in mcmmo.properties to:
    /skills=stats

Yet /stats still works, but /skills comes up as an unknown command. Am I doing it wrong, how would I do this?

24. Offline

Reterg

It should be /stats=skills

25. Offline

heronfarm

Brilliant! Thanks Reterg, works a treat now.

26. Offline

darkwarriors

probally that this plugin make my server so laggy?

i have 8 core Xeon with 24 giga ram on ovh farm

27. Offline

k1l1k

Awesome plugin, I'm using it.

Thanks a lot nossr50.

28. Offline

Lead2Life

I discovered the same bug and it's very annoying cause I everytime think it depends on the delay of the server but it isn't and then u destroy 50 times the same block, very annoying! please fix it
    AWESOME MOD! Please keep ur work up!

29. Offline

MineralMC

Hurrah. Clearly, great minds think alike!

30. Offline

Phinary

Im working on a php script that works with this to show users stats. At the moment I have it so that it shows the stats for individual players. Now I just need to make a high scores list. If anyone wants to help or would like the script when im done let me know.

31. Offline

k1l1k

What's happening?

15:22:31 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to mcMMO java.lang.NullPointerException at com.gmail.nossr50.Database.GetInt(Database.java:118) at com.gmail.nossr50.datatypes.PlayerProfile.loadMySQL(PlayerProfile.java:73) at com.gmail.nossr50.datatypes.PlayerProfile.<init>(PlayerProfile.java:51) at com.gmail.nossr50.Users.addUser(Users.java:70) at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(mcPlayerListener.java:215) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:230) at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:669) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:640) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:634) at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32) at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:195) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:74) at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.