[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

nossr50

There is a bug with the tree feller ability in 0.9.12, disable the permission node for it if you plan on using 0.9.12

3. Offline

newyorkdaily

just was wondering if there was any word on when this will be compatible with new MC update? thanks.

4. Offline

nossr50

5. Offline

newyorkdaily

yea ok lol im stupid i thought about it afterwards that there is know way for devs to update there plugins untill craftbukkit itself updates lol thanks for the reply though

6. Offline

snouz

Could you make a permission for ability to ready your tool? I plan to not use it, as it's intrusive for players, and I'm only interested in skills (except the repair skill that I don't use). It only gives the satisfaction of raising stats, compare with other players and find rare materials when excavating.

Also, I had a little compatibility issue with invtools. Your ability to rise digging speed and lower tool durability disabled the use of InvTools, that is to make some items indestructible. I had to set toolsLoseDurabilityFromAbilities to false, and it works fine. Thought you'd like to know

I have suggestion for excavation. Why don't you make items findable from the beginning, and then make the less and less hard to find, depending on your skill? it would add some randomness (one chance in a million to find diamond in lvl1!) and motivate lot more to rise your level. Because here, nobody is ready to put some effort into making it to lvl 350 to find something :/ Same thing with falling. Why don't you make it so it lowers damage from fall depending on acrobatics ability?

7. Offline

Nicolas.D

ok please help me im using 0.9.1.2 for my bukkit i dont know but the newset ver dosent work for me but the 0.9.1.2 work so yea its fine but my problem is the only skill i got is force level the only 1 i got and i dont have permison plugins since im admin i should able to use command like my spawn or god mod or mcedit but its say i dont have egouth permision to use it what im suppose to do ?by the way i have groupManager plugins AnjoSecurity and Lockette also roles why i dont have any skills exept power level and why im not able to use command aniway to fix it ? i have the essentials plugins also world edit and world guard please help me why its dont work and do i need to modify thw Group menager to it work? since its like permision probably but i dont know how to edit such stuff please help

( so what i write on my GroupMenager Groups.yml file ? do i just copy paste that stuff that are writen up there ?? lime the MOTD? and the abillity and the commands ?

8. Offline

Avous

heres to hoping wolves can level up :p

9. Offline

Nytemare3701

Write clearly please. Nobody will answer a giant run-on sentence that goes all over the place like that.

10. Offline

glycerine102

This sounds like it may fix an issue I had with mcMMO and DropBonus but I can't update at the moment to check. Basically, once I upgraded to mcMMO 9.12, I started having some quirks with my block bonuses in DropBonus. It would spit out the bonus on each tap to the block (before destroying).

I'm currently just commenting out those bonuses to get around it as I must wait for a few more plugin updates before moving to 602. I was just wondering if anyone else uses both mcMMO and DropBonus and noticed this issue.

11. Offline

Magesblood

Wolves are pretty OP as they are. I think there should be a plugin nerf ><

12. Offline

Avous

shhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i mean limit it to one pet then have that pets abilities level as you do based on your highest combat skill

13. Offline

TehJammers

glaring bug :O

serrated strikes aoe affects tame wolves :'(

14. Offline

nossr50

Taming skill here we come...

I'll be updating mcMMO soon to be compatible with the new stuff in 1.4

15. Offline

BioRage

Don't get it, I installed it, edit the config, and I get connection timed out, laged the F out of my server, not to sure ...

Uninstalled it and it fixed it, will try installing again and update here :)

16. Offline

Jorrdan

Why are administrators subject to skill cool down?

17. Offline

BioRage

Is there a way to turn off certain things? I.E. Anivil's? and double drops?

18. Offline

silentdojo

Because admins play the game like normal too. You can always use /mcrefresh.

19. Offline

Chekkaa

I love your plugin! Thanks so much! It adds a lot of fun to the game, and it's practical too. The best part is, you don't even need to do anything to use it- your stats update automatically, and the abilities are controlled by tools instead of commands. Also, I haven't noticed any bugs, and even if I did, I know you would fix them fast. I'm surprised how much you update this, and how fast you made it compatible with 1.4. If only all plugin developers were like you!

20. Offline

LucidLethargy

Seriously I wish manaalias was still working - it used to be a GREAT way to limit spell use and such (although it was a basic method that needed some further development) If MCmmo can accomplish this it would be amazing... furthermore making spells learn-able would be amazing - get us a little closer to the elder scrolls series :p

On this note, what's with the spells plugin? Who on earth would want their players to have all those abilities? I just don't understand that one, or why the dev never integrated mana in...

21. Offline

Wall

can you turn off mcmmo.regeneration for admins? :)

22. Offline

Jorrdan

Using mcrefresh every 10 seconds is NOT a good way of doing things. There should be a command to let admins have 0 cool down time. So the admins that "play normally" can choose not to.

23. Offline

TehJammers

Alright - idea time!
    I've found in smp that some people like to have an army of wolves, and others like to have a lone companion to adventure with. So without further ado!

----[]BEASTMASTER[]----
    XP GAIN: Wolf attacks
    ---[]EFFECTS[]---
    Savage (Ability): More damage
    Taming: Higher wolf health
    Grooming: Pork chops heal more
    Alpha: Benefits shared among pack
    ---[]YOUR STATS[]---
    Wolf Pack: 3 wolves
    Savage Length: 4 seconds
    Taming: Bonus 3 health
    Grooming: Bonus 2 health

Basically the idea is, that you could have one really powerful wolf, or a number of less powerful wolves who, together, are as good as the one powerful wolf.

So the bonus three health (health being a half heart in minecraft terms) is either piled into one wolf, or split between members of the pack. If there are more pack members than bonus health, then too bad nobody gets bonus health.
    This effectively limits the size of your pack if you want the benefits.

The pack size would be recalculated every 5-10 minutes or so I guess (configurable), so you wouldn't start with 5 less good wolves and end up with one super wolf at the end of a particularly savage battle.

Metagameplay-wise, this adds another conundrum. Do you want to load your benefits up into a tank wolf, but if he dies you lose his whole attack power? Or do you want 3 less powerful wolves, and if one dies then at least you still have 2/3rds of your fighting strength left?
    Remember, wolves are retarded, and your one super wolf will probably fall off a cliff or ram his face into a cactus or something.

Olat and atlem like this.
  24. Offline

atlem

nice goood job bud [diamond] already 100% working
    love TehJammers idea that whod be awsome . mabe trainning skills to
    visit us at www.mycraft.me

25. Offline

TehJammers

I had the same problem, add a negative permission node to your admin permissions!

26. Offline

gingy97

um i cant find the dl link for 0.9.14 so either it isnt there or im blind if its that im blind can someone please show me were it is

27. Offline

woodzy

Code:
    2011-04-01 22:41:19 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to Hawox's uQuest
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at sqLiteStor.SqLiteKeyValStor.put(SqLiteKeyValStor.java:84)
        at hawox.uquest.UQuestPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(UQuestPlayerListener.java:25)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:166)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:98)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:87)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:27)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    CB#612

28. Offline

Ryole

I'm not a pro, but I see in line 5 "UQuestPlayerListener.java:25)"
    I think there is a problem with uQuest not with mcMMO

29. Offline

woodzy

sorry i have like 20+ plugins XD its hard to tell what error is whos sometimes

30. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.9.15
    • Acrobatics will now behave properly
    • AoE Abilities ignore wolves (temp fix)
    • Added "all" parameter to /mmoedit & /addxp
    • After giving XP to a player it will now check for level ups in skills

Now you can do
    Code:
    /addxp <playername> all 5000
    To give 5k xp to all skills for a player, you can use all with mmoedit as well

Wolves are temporarily invlunerable to AoE abilities atm, that will be changed.

A Taming skill will be coming to mcMMO soon, and it will be glorious.

31. Offline

Kane

@nossr50 Few questions if you don't mind.

1) Does everything have a config and toggle and % change? Example changing drops of sand to remove the lightstone. or better yet change double drop from like idk what it is but maybe 100% less..

2) How do you prevent for double chance placing a item on the ground and mining it over and over.. Example Iron ore and place 100 of them and farm them and get 120 of them back or whatever? If it's stores the block you placed is this database or just memory?

Why? because I would think 50 player server hitting and mining blocks would end up causing CRAZY lag if it checks each block.

3) Do you have any mob configs like damage health drops? Giants <3? Or would you recommend another plugin for that?

4) Is there any health gain or have you found a way to make players be able to gain more health? so rather then what is it 20/20? you could gain 30/30 overtime.. Just use the hearts as a % rather then a number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.