[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

Nate204

I get messages like this after I reload my plugins.
    It works PERFECT after a reboot of the server~ but It doesn't like to be reloaded...
    Suggestions?

3. Offline

Mezri

I can say from first hand experience that this is one of the best mods on these forums! It's a really fun and, bug free mod that encourages people to actually play the game through collecting all types of materials. - Rather than rely on trading for them.

What is the current maximum level for skills? Could it be added to the front page - along with that repair requires level 50 to repair diamond tools?

But otherwise; thank you for this mod. Seriously!

4. Offline

ysabell

Same problem here. Leveling up skills does not work despite having added 'mcmmo.skills.*' to the permissions group

5. Offline

kazeen

yea same for me its fine as long as i dont reload anything

6. Offline

atlem

i have this issue ,
    mod is enable /mcc and /mcmmo is working but no commands are showing,
    /stats isent there at all?
    its not the reload issue
    my pluggins
    worldguard, essentials, multible homes, plgsetmyspawn, premissions, helppage

7. Offline

Aico

We were getting a bug that duplicated entire inventories upon death. Any idea what caused this. It was this mod because i enabled mods one by one and when mcmmo came on it started.

We have Worldguard worldedit essentials and multiverse enabled at the time.

Is this a known bug? is there anyway to fix it?

8. Offline

MonsterTV

I am getting the exact same error message everytime I load up MCMMO. It doesn't seem to effect anything in game, but it makes the server log unreadable.

Here is just a sample. I get "could not pass event" for just about every possible in game action.

EDIT: Also, after I reload plugins using Essentials, players have to log out and back in for MCMMO commands to work. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying. Known bug?

2011-03-04 07:42:02 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGED to mcMMO
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.gmail.nossr50.mcMining.miningBlockCheck(mcMining.java:129)
    at com.gmail.nossr50.mcBlockListener.onBlockDamage(mcBlockListener.java:60)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$22.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:232)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:367)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    2011-03-04 07:42:03 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to mcMMO
    at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(mcPlayerListener.java:141)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:145)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:225)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:611)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:582)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:576)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)

9. Offline

nossr50

@g1real I thought of it, but I think it would be too hard to make fun.

@Nate204 for now you'll need to restart if you want to reload, I'll look into seeing if I can fix it breaking mcMMO somewhat soon.

@Mezri Thanks a lot, the 'maximum' is around 1000 for each skill.

@atlem You need to setup permissions

@Aico I'm not experiencing this bug, do you experience it with mcMMO running by itself?

@MonsterTV For now don't expect mcMMO to work after a reload, I'll work on fixing this

Just got my heatsink back guys, I'll work on finding the memory leak these next few days and fixing it so we can have the disabled features return.

10. Offline

Sroxah

Looking forward to getting back the features without the leaks. I'm available for any testing if you need it.

Also, is there any chance, as a future feature, to somehow disable monsters from dropping items unless killed in combat? I'm having a bit of a balance issue on my server where the people with the biggest grinders are just sitting AFK for a few hours and then making TONS of TNT. Seems unfair that they don't have to work for it through excavation/monster hunting. Might be a good feature to throw in there if it's actually possible.

11. Offline

nossr50

@Sroxah Thanks, I would appreciate the testing in the future! I'll send you some builds soon to test :)

12. Offline

mudzereli

Has anyone tried mixing this plugin with blockdrops? For example, in blockdrops, I can set all blocks to only drop something 50% of the time. I'm wondering if it works to where if they master say, mining, they would have a 100% chance to get a block. Or perhaps it would work like they have a 50% chance to get a block and a 100% chance to get an additional block if mastered? I'm not sure if the mastery system in this plugin would be additive or multiplicative or just not mix at all.

13. Offline

Dragory

I presume it's not possible to enable mcMMO in one world and disable in another while using a multiworld setup?

14. Offline

Vittek

OK anyway to stop this damn [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_RESPAWN to mcMMO
    spam that is obscuring my server console and interferring with my players /spawn command?

Cause it's really starting to get quite annoying :(

15. Offline

nossr50

@Vittek are you using the WIP?

16. Offline

zaku49

Can you remove HP Regen from this plugin? It kills the point of food and makes it feel a little less rpg like.

17. Offline

Rabbidrat

just remove the 'mcmmo.regeneration' line out of your permissions file. Will stop health regeneration for your users.

18. Offline

Vittek

Yes using the WIP.

19. Offline

kazeen

yea its fine as long as you dont reload the server just waiting to here about a fix here

Thanks for the great work so far
    love this plugin

20. Offline

nossr50

@Vittek Alright I'll look into it

21. Offline

Ismoh

Hey Guys,
    i dont understand to set up permissions!
    can sombody help me?
    mcmmo & permissions(theyeti) is already "installed", but i dont know how to set up permissions!
    need only a lil describtion!
    thank you ;)

22. Offline

Cruward

I would recommend using Notepad++ to edit the configs, makes it so much easier.

Show Spoiler
    Now I have another problem for you guys. I reinstalled everything, McMyAdmin, Bukkit, mcMMO and BOSEconomy to get a clean new server, but now the plugins won't work :( Any idea what I did wrong? I tried reinstalling it plenty of times. I have a feeling it might be because bukkit was updated yesterday (3rd of march), and before I have an older version. Now I got it to say "This server is running mcMMO........" But no commands work and I get some [SEVERE] messages in the CMD log. I tried different versions of bukkit and an older version of mcMMO, still doesn't work :( makes me a saaaaaaad panda.

23. Offline

ScottSpittle

i get the following error

2011-03-05 17:25:18 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to mcMMO
    at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(mcPlayerListener.java:141)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:155)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:630)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:601)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:595)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:338)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:253)

24. Offline

cachorropedorro

Is there any way I can roll back? This WIP is giving me tons of problems :'(

25. Offline

J3lack

I love this mod!!!
    However, my server is unfortunately going on hiatus until minecraft becomes more stable.
    I have to say though, I would kill for a single player version of this mod.
    I'm surprised i can't even find anything similar to it on the forums...

26. Offline

DJ_Idol

Pretty sure you can just re-install v0.8.10.

27. Offline

Cruward

Where can I find that version?

EDIT: I found older version of it, tried, still won't work, it says "This server is running mcMMO......" but I can't skill or anything, I also still get the "[SEVERE] could not pass...." and it says something about the permissions I've added in the config. Could someone upload an example of their permissions config? So I can see what it should look like.

28. Offline

XhiZor

Maybe i'm missing something, but what's the command to check your skills?

29. Offline

Cruward

/stats

Now, I got it to work but I level REALLY slow. The XP is already set to 1, I tried to use like 0.5 and 0,5, but that did not work.

30. Offline

blackielife

i keep getting this and its really anoying

2011-03-05 13:54:23 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGED to mcMMO
    at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:75)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$38.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:319)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.a(EntityHuman.java:368)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:137)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.f_(EntityArrow.java:172)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1011)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.f(World.java:993)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.d(World.java:970)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:354)

31. Offline

nossr50

Alright, theres a new build of the WIP available. For those getting Null Pointer Exception errors, please download and tell me if they are fixed. If they are not fixed, please post the error and I will try to fix them. This build contains debug messages when you repair, when you notice that you cannot repair please post the debug messages. Hopefully this will let me fix repair for those individuals who are having trouble with it.

I'll be working on restoring functionality to the disabled features within a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.