[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

triarry

Anyway to make obsidian hurt your pick a lot like it used to when super breaker is used on it?

3. Offline

Deathfromace

I also get the block_damage error and I have no idea what causes it. I want to take a guess and say its when wolves attack something but I have not been able to test it.

4. Offline

dragoon_103

hey mister create-er man. could you change the bukket-contrib notification of repair to the symble of the broken pick thats in the statistics of how many items broken. thanks. and it would be nice if you tell people when your updateing cause the people on my server that use contrib are getting anxious lol

5. Offline

wassilij

Code:
            Mobspawners:
                Enabled: false
    Means that, that i don't get experience from mobs, that are spawned from mobspawnerns?

6. Offline

PaiN_fuL

So do I need to move the users file into the \mcMMO\ folder or what?

7. Offline

undeadmach1ne

skills ones (like acrobatics.mcmmo) go into:

\mcMMO\FlatFileStuff\Leaderboards

and mcmmo.users into:

\mcMMO\FlatFileStuff

and generate a new config.yml because theres a few new settings in it now.

[cake]

8. Offline

Darcion

i got very often this error

Code:
    2011-07-25 12:25:47 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'accept' in plugin mcMMO v1.0.48
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.gmail.nossr50.party.Party.isPartyLeader(Party.java:302)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.party.Party.removeFromParty(Party.java:145)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcMMO.onCommand(mcMMO.java:1265)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

9. Offline

sagethor

@nossr50

Just curious, say if I used another plugin (OtherBlocks) and customized the drops for stone to drop minerals some of the time, would you get the experience from the coal, iron, redstone, gold, diamond, or lapis obtained? Thanks!

10. Offline

RugRats

I use OtherBlocks and my server has over like 1000 different drops. mcMMO is 100% compatible even when using abilities, it'll give you your custom drops. Yes it will give your exp still for anything you change. eg: If you make coal drop a chicken with a 10 second delay at night time, in a forest biome, at lightlevel 7, with a gold pickaxe and a message once you break the coal. You will still get your exp for mining coal :D

11. Offline

sagethor

@RugRats

I'm talking about stone dropping other resorcess. Thus, are you saying that stone will give default exp regardless of drop?

Also, will double drops drop the custom drop as doubled?

12. Offline

RugRats

Anything you change will still give you exp. Just put it that way... Yes double and triple drops can and will drop your custom drops. If you make stone drop sugar wth a 10% chance of a drop of sugar you will still get stone exp no matter what.

13. Offline

nossr50

Version 1.0.49
    • Updated German locale
    • Fixed bug where using the party system on a MySQL setup caused errors when writing to non-existent files
    • Fixed bug where using /accept caused a NPE (hopefully)
    • Fixed a few missing descriptions for commands

Are you sure you're running the latest BukkitContrib?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  14. Offline

Ratchet

I think another plugin i'm using uses bukkit contrib which is why I have it.. but I don't *use* it for anything it came with the other plugin..forgot what it was now lol

15. Offline

sagethor

@RugRats

Thanks a bunch! Appreciate all the help. :)

16. Offline

nossr50

Well, now mcMMO uses it for a lot of new features. So by running an old version you are causing errors, update BukkitContrib.

17. Offline

Ratchet

is there a way to disable mcmmo from using it? will using it for all these features cause any extra stress to the server?

18. Offline

BlackPandemic

BukkitContrib stuff works beautifully! Can't wait for that XP bar, Nossr :) Keep up the awesome work!

19. Offline

nossr50

Removing it from your plugins folder (BukkitContrib), but if you are going to be running BukkitContrib anyways you might as well update it to stop these errors.

Thanks, I'm still working on how it should 'look' when it fills up. I think I'm settling on filling it up with a gray color, this is what it looks like atm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not keeping the shading of the bubbles, but I am keeping the dark middle line going across. What do you think?

20. Offline

RugRats

Looks great but why remove the shading it looks awesome! Would you ever consider a dark blue?

21. Offline

nossr50

Well the shading is hard to replicate as it fills up, that's the only reason why. For example with a tiny bit filled in, its hard to add shading without it looking odd.

22. Offline

DragonMasterNYC

My BukkitContrib users will be happy to see this.

23. Offline

RugRats

Ah I see :D But no matter what it'll look awesome :p

24. Offline

Magesblood

@nossr50

What would be the easiest way to reset over 400 Mining stats. Only mining. Tried deleting the Mining file and it seems that it all comes back from the users file which would make me go insane if I had to edit all Mining values on that.

Something like "/mmoedit all Mining 0" Would be awesome if you added it.

25. Offline

Insidiea

Hey, my users just keep jumping off buildings and die to train acrobatics. I tried taking a look at the source code, but I'm having trouble understanding it, is there a way to disable xp gain from fall deaths? and here is the part I'm having trouble understanding
    Code:
    /*
    * Check for death
    */
    if(player.getHealth() - newDamage >= 1){
    if(!event.isCancelled()) [B]-- what is this?[/B]
    PP.addXP(SkillType.ACROBATICS, (event.getDamage() * 8) * LoadProperties.xpGainMultiplier);
    Skills.XpCheckSkill(SkillType.ACROBATICS, player);
    event.setDamage(newDamage);
    if(event.getDamage() <= 0)
    event.setCancelled(true); [B]-- what is this?[/B]
    if(player.isSneaking()){
    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN+"**GRACEFUL ROLL**");
    } else {
    player.sendMessage("**ROLL**");

26. Offline

mainblz

Hey, I run a server, and my players and I absolutely love this mod. Now i don't know much about coding, but i believe i'm having issues with the "myspawn" feature implemented in mcmmo. I first noticed an issue when I regenerated a new world to test some stuff out on. What I found on that new level was that we would first spawn at the default world spawn point. However, after dieing, anyone who used a bed in the previous level, would spawn at the same coordinates where their bed was in the old level.

While that was a simple fix, i just reset the players settings. However, since then, I got a better server, and have been having more players on. They still love mcmmo all the same, however, when they enter the nether with mcmmo running. If they die from say, lava, or fall damage. You would think they would spawn next to their beds in the normal world. Unfortunately however, they instead spawn in completely different places, usually ending up falling directly into lava. I figure this has to do with the same myspawn issues as with the old server, except its effecting the nether.

If I am wrong, please correct me. Otherwise, is there anyway I can completely disable the myspawn feature, because otherwise i dont think i can use mcmmo at all, as players get caught in a death loop untill i tp them to me.

Mods being used on the server (Excluding mcmmo):
    Big Brother, Essentials, HeroicDeath, LagMeter, Lockette, TradeCraft (Installed after issues), Dynmap, and iOP.
    (Note that i have Essentials Spawn disabled)

Thanks!
    Jonathan

PS: I'm with Insidiea above me, I would love to find a way to negate the acrobatics death drop leveling.

27. Hello again,

just reporting that when you do /party while in a party all the names of people in the party are all joined up. i.e. no commas or spaces between them.

Thanks Spidi

28. Offline

Ratchet

29. Offline

imaxorz

For some reason on level 26 excavation I am able to get glowstone dust from dirt no problem, but not getting any glowstone dust from sand even if I ine 3-5 stacks. I tried making my excavation skill 50 and the results were the same. Then I tried level 108 and only then I was able to get glowstone dust from sand.

Can anyone test this out?

30. Offline

RugRats

@nossr50 EXP rate values support decimals correct like 0.5?

31. Offline

nossr50

You can disable it in config.yml
    Code:
    General:
        MySpawn:
            Enabled: true
    Turn to false (this is a different toggle than the myspawn command enable node)

I could work in something like this

Not currently, I could make it work that way if requested

If thats true its a bug

Sure, suppose so

Here's some more comments then

Code:
    /*
    * Check for death
    */
    if(player.getHealth() - newDamage >= 1) //Checks to make sure the player did not die from the fall
    {
    if(!event.isCancelled()) [B]-- what is this?[/B] //Make sure no other plugin cancelled this event (thus fall damage would not happen)
    PP.addXP(SkillType.ACROBATICS, (event.getDamage() * 8) * LoadProperties.xpGainMultiplier); //Add Acrobatics XP if it got this far
    Skills.XpCheckSkill(SkillType.ACROBATICS, player); //Check for levelup
    event.setDamage(newDamage); //Modify damage based on Acrobatics
    if(event.getDamage() <= 0) //if the damage is nullified, cancel the event
    event.setCancelled(true); [B]-- what is this?[/B] //Cancels what would have happened normally
    if(player.isSneaking()){ //If they are sneaking display the message for Graceful Roll
    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN+"**GRACEFUL ROLL**");
    } else {
    player.sendMessage("**ROLL**");
    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.