[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

shauwk

big problem. i restarted my server and now all the stats have been reset?? i dont know what could have caused this and need help fast .

3. Offline

Disparate

Hi
    Enjoying the mod a lot but I have noticed that we are getting a lot of errors. Well, that is to say, the same error a lot of times:
    Code:
    2011-06-27 00:12:25 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityDamageByProjectileEvent.getProjectile()Lorg/bukkit/entity/Projectile;
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.archeryCheck(Combat.java:262)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:205)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:135)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$51.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:598)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.o_(EntityArrow.java:180)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1114)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:62)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1096)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1073)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:395)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Any suggestions?
    I am using SQL which seems to have set-up fine and am running bukkit 928. It all seems to be working but it looks like, going by these errors, that some events are not being handled correctly

4. Offline

RugRats

@nossr50 this plugin works great no errors! Everyone else should learn to update to 928 or 935 and delete the config when updating this plugin and learn to use mysql properly :D

5. Offline

newyorkdaily

I agree. It just sucks when you dont have mysql and server on same lan :( @nossr50 how is that command when you transfer mysql tables back to flat file going?

You need to give more info, we cannot read minds. What version of craftbukkit are you using, which version of mcmmo are you using, are you using mysql? Copying and Pasteing any errors and your server start up would be nice also :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Offline

Ratchet

hi @nossr50

is there any way you can make mcmmo's respawn higher priority? Towny respawn point seems to 'steal' the respawn location after someone sets their bed spawn

7. Offline

Draxus

I'd really like to see this as well. Performance has been bad for me and I'd like to try switching back to flat file to see if it helps

8. I would like to let other users, of this great plugin, know that #928 version also works with #935.

I can't seem to repair my diamond tools and armor though? No errors in the server log, it only says !AdeptDiamond! in chat. I have reset my config file with no succes. Is there a small error in the plugin? :O

EDIT: Running 935, also had this on 928. mcMMO version 1.0.24
    [​IMG]

9. Offline

RG_PankO

Like @Disparate
    Code:
    11:43:22 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityDamageByProjectileEve
    nt.getProjectile()Lorg/bukkit/entity/Entity;
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.archeryCheck(Combat.java:231)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:174)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.ja
    va:135)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$55.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:628)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:310)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.o_(EntityArrow.java:181)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1142)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:4
    9)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1124)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1101)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:447)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    Any help from the developer? @nossr50

Still getting this error. Tried to manually add every skill 1 by 1, except the archery one, no win. Still getting this nasty errors. The only thing I am consirned about is do this errors slows the server down :/

I think that it might have something to do with this settings:
    Fire_Rate_Limiter: true

10. Offline

Disparate

No, no reply at all, save for some helpful trolling from some guy above. Others claim the error is because I am using an old Bukkit or because I did not delete the config files. Problem is I only installed this mod once I upgraded to Bukkit 928 so their arguments are crap.

11. Offline

dakzerox

i have problem with player name
    some player name = abcd
    than him come back to play and use name =ABCD , Abcd , abCD
    all skill and stats reset = 0 :(

can you help me for this bug?

-------------------------------

12. Offline

newyorkdaily

Yea me and him were talking back and forth and determined that it is probably because we don't have our mysql server and game server on the same lan, which is pretty much impossible if your server is rented from a game server company

13. Offline

Devlah

That's not a bug. If he has a different name (and he does each time in your example), then that's a different entity as far as the mod is concerned. If he wants the same stats, then tell him to stop changing his name soo much.

14. Latest mcmmo & CB 935:

Code:
    19:22:55 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.gmail.nossr50.datatypes.PlayerProfile.<init>(PlayerProfile.java:78)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Users.addUser(Users.java:69)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.party.Party.inSameParty(Party.java:25)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.Swords.applySerratedStrikes(Swords.java:115)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:69)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:135)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$55.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:628)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.d(EntityHuman.java:558)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:880)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.a(SourceFile:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:223)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)

15. Offline

RugRats

I don't have this, I'm on 935. 928 has item dup bug. Recommended you go to 935. 935 is the newest recommended build fyi.

16. Yea sigh, just came to correct, that error is on 935 actually :p

17. Offline

RugRats

Weird. I don't have that o.o

18. Offline

Disparate

You need to learn that just because YOU do not have a given bug, it does not render OUR experiences irrelevant. This build of mcMMO is designed for 928 so implying that moving up to a new build will fix that is blatant horse shit. The error is clearly with the code of this plugin as it is not picking up (or at least handling correctly)a given hook. Please stop spamming this thread with the fact your game works. We're all very happy for you but we would like some support.

19. Offline

embty

Can anyone tell me how to remove someones profile ?

20. Offline

RugRats

Umadbro? I'm running it on 935. I don't have any errors so you guy's must be doing something wrong :) Then again I only have 30+ plugins on my server :p Are you using multiverse ect? Give info. When I had multiverse I got that error. I'm guessing you have not realized it is most likely if not definitely a plugin conflict. So chill bro. Because if it was just the plugin itself wouldn't I have that same error on a server with just mcMMO? Which I did test and no errors found. CB928 and CB935.

21. Offline

dakzerox

the bad player can use name ABCD , Abcd ,abcd to harass an annoyance.

Because i use offline server

-------------------------------

22. Offline

Disparate

Oh goody, you're one of "them". <sigh>
    The issue is NOT a conflict with other plugins. READ THE ERROR. It is clear what it is. And unless you have miraculously taken over development of this project, kindly shush. Your spam is getting in the way of actual information.

23. Offline

Phaedrus

@RugRats and @Disparate
    Let's all keep the tone respectful and helpful. If you want to act like a knob, please stick to the Minecraftforums.net

Thanks

24. Offline

RugRats

Wrong. I don't get this error on 935 or 928. Your doing something wrong because I don't this error. Your the one that is mad and you need to chill. It's a game.

25. Offline

Disparate

Main problem I have with this error is that it looks like it is occurring when someone attacks something with a ranged weapon, but it doesn't. I'ave had the guys on my server report their actions at the time of the error and they are just mining or chopping trees. What gives?

EDIT - I can now confirm that this error is triggered by players killing mobs with their sword.

26. Offline

o0AzzA0o

Feature requests:

Please can we have an option in the config file that allows us to set cooldowns to be cleared out at the time of server start?

Please can we also have an option to prune users from the database that havent had there stats change for a x number of days?

Please can i also beg again for mysql to sqlite conversion command

I feel that cooldown clear on restart might help reduce overheads on database and same with prune of users with added bonus that i might encorage players to keep there accounts active. Being made aware that if they dont play for say 60 days that they can lose there stat progress.

27. Offline

newyorkdaily

I am testing this to try and confirm, i will report back shortly.

Both of you are somewhat having different issues which is odd, which either means 1) someone is doing something wrong. 2) someone is stretching the truth a little to avoid admitting they are wrong. I tested this error and got it on both 928, 935, and 860 builds with the newest version of mcmmo. With and without mysql. But the only way i was able to trigger the error was to shot arrows and hit an enemy, thats it. Not mining, not cutting trees. I hope this info is helpful @nossr50.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  28. Offline

RugRats

Doesn't happen to me already tested it on 935 only with mysql tested in PVP and against random mobs and animals (Tested on them all) not a single error.

29. Offline

o0AzzA0o

i have had this error above but it seems to have dissapeared as i have updated other plugins .... possible plugin conflict? jobs or similar?

also on another note after i purged cooldown table in mysql it seems to helped performance slightly .....

30. Offline

newyorkdaily

i made sure all plugins were out of my server and still got the error.

31. Offline

RugRats

I didn't get this error. On 935 mcmmo 1.0.24 I did not get this error with a bow and arrow against mobs, animals and players. I still don't get this error. Maybe I'm just lucky? I'm also using MySQL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.