[RPG/MECH] HealingTotem v?? - Health Regeneration from Totem Poles [??]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by tprk77, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Offline

tprk77

This plugin is currently being transitioned from the forums.bukkit.org to dev.bukkit.org.

===============================================================

I don't like pork. And I don't like eating it to gain health.

...ok, pork is delicious, but I need motivation for this plugin.

HealingTotems allows players to create totem poles that radiate healing powers and damage mobs. Once a player builds a totem, a "safe bubble" is created where players are continually healed and mobs are continually damaged. Totems are configurable: you can choose which blocks the totem is made out of, the healing power, and the range.

For more information, go to BukkitDev.

kahlilnc and undeadmach1ne like this.
  2. Offline

Shaydos

hi
    love your plugin
    i am a friend of dezzicky2 and what we are thinking is that you wear say a dimond or gold helmet and you are not affected by a certain totem type, so the amour dos it not the faction
    (although the faction idea is great:))

3. Offline

Hornik_Honza

hello, i really enjoy this plugin, but have the same problem with not working totems after restart. After restart totems.yml file remains the same, but totems dont work. Then when i build one, file getrs reset and only new totem is in there. The new one is working. Any progress on this issue?

Oh.. i have figured it out. Works flawlessly now..
    the problem was that i had my totem config like this STONE STONE REDSTONE_ORE STONE
    the problme was that i enterd 74 for the redstone, and that is glowing redstone.. So when i build the totem it was registered properly cos redstone was glowing. But it stops after a while, and when config was reloaded and the redstone wasnt glowing anymore it screwed up the totems.yml file. So i entered 73 for the redstone and its ok, except u cant finish the totem while redstone is glowing.. u have to wait till it stops.. otherwise totem wont get registered.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  4. Offline

Hercegovac

it is lllegendary

5. Offline

tprk77

I'm going to stop updating in the forums, and only update the BukkitDev page. I don't really want to abandon this thread, but the inevitable future is BukkitDev. If you have any issues, or want to request a feature, remember to use the tracker.

I'm not trying to say, "don't post here." I'll still be watching this tread for the rest of it's existence. I just won't be updating the OP.

6. Offline

Hornik_Honza

hello,
    would it be possible add features ? to make this nice totem plugin more versatile? like repeling creatures, or safe creeper liquidation or even warp to totem? just ideas ..

7. Offline

ha11oga11o

Hello,

will it be maintained in future? Will it be updated? Its great plugin, and mine server is depending on it a lot. I hope you will find time to fix it, because is not working for awhile.

cheers!