Inactive [RPG] AncientRPG - Create your own RPG v0.95[1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Pylamo, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Offline

Eizerkok

is it possible to use this plugin without Vault?

2. Offline

Kararty

Vault is good to have in your server, It integrates other plugins to use your Economy system etc.
    Let's say the plugin doesnt have support for a specific eco plugin, Vault automaticly detects the plugin and makes it work.

And for a quick answer, You need Vault to make AncientRPG work.

3. Offline

Pylamo

@VivaDaylight:
    Use mono for mac, it can run the exe.

@imjustin:
    you probably mixed sth up in your spell, post it pelase

Timbucktu:
    yes the command name is teleportplayer, player, location

Eizerkok
    No, but as Kararty said, vault is no harm to your server.

4. Offline

CraftyMclovin

hey, have a problem.. when i try to unbind a skill i get this error,

Code:
    00:13:57 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'clas
    s' in plugin AncientRPG v0.8
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:16
    8)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:4
    92)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:878)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:825)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:807)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:44)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:281)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.d(NetServerHandler.java:109)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
            at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:583)
            at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:212)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:476)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Classes.Commands.ClassUnbindCommand.unbi
    nd(ClassUnbindCommand.java:44)
            at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Classes.Commands.ClassUnbindCommand.unbi
    ndCommand(ClassUnbindCommand.java:39)
            at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Classes.AncientRPGClass.processCommand(A
    ncientRPGClass.java:419)
            at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.AncientRPG.onCommand(AncientRPG.java:316
    )
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            ... 15 more
    >
    any ideas?

5. Offline

Pylamo

CraftyMclovin:
    you can't unbind spells, you can only unbind items, therefore you have to hold the item you want to unbind and then use the command, if it still doesn't work, report back ;)

6. Offline

CraftyMclovin

Pylamo:
    yeah sorry that's what i meant.. my apologies for a bad explanation.. i get this error when i try to unbind the skill from the item that is bound.. but funnily enough when i do the command /class unbind <skill-name> from a item that is not bound it works.

7. Offline

Pylamo

CraftyMclovin:
    try to stop your server then delete your player data (playername.yml + playername.dat) then start server again

8. Offline

CraftyMclovin

yes that works =) great thank you so much... its always something simple.. do you know what caused the error in the first place so as not to make that fault again?

9. Offline

Pylamo

Probably some bug with your playerfile (was probably corrupt or sth)

10. Offline

elfenari

Hey, I'm trying to set up a magic arena battle server, where players can log in, get assigned to a team(Im using guilds instead), pick a class, are teleported into the arena, and then battle. I was wondering:
    1.is there was a way to automatically assign guild armor, so that everyone in one guild has gold armor and everyone in the other has chainmail?
    2. is there a spell command that assigns a class, so that if someone clicks on an item that has a spell bound called becomewarrior, they join warrior class, clear their inventory, get items, and are teleported?
    3. can you implement a way to just bind spells in the spell files with item id's so that an item will always be bound to a spell if you are in the right class?

11. Offline

Pylamo

elfenari:
    You can't set one armor for a guild, that would make no sense, guilds are only community features(chat/economy/etc).
    Also it makes no sense to create a spell that makes you another class. You should use a plugin for managing the battle arena, it should be connected to my plugin. (if you need one, I have one, contact me in skype (soul0ry)).

12. Offline

elfenari

I just messaged you about it

13. Offline

Pylamo

14. Offline

Br3nor

Hi, i have problem the chats toggle command.
    If I use "/party toggle" (or any other chat toggle) i send message the party chat and global chat

sry my bad english :)

15. Offline

Pylamo

Br3nor:
    You are right, the new bukkit version broke it, I'll fix it with the next release.

Br3nor:
    for now you can use the latest dev build (it is fixed in it).
    http://pylamo.de/jenkins/job/AncientRPG/51/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  16. Offline

Menyus

Guys i need help when i create a class or race , and i start my server only op's can set class or race
    when a player want to set this error message come:You dont ave permission to use that command pls help
    :( :( :( :( :( :(

17. Offline

Pylamo

18. Offline

Menyus

19. Offline

Pylamo

20. Offline

Menyus

21. Offline

Br3nor

That is great. Thanks a lot :D

I find the second problem. (I think only version crash)
    I use Essentials plugin with Vault
    I have lots of money when use /money command
    But if typing /guild deposit 100 I get: "You don't have enough money"

Oh and in guild help menu where list the ranks prints the {GREY}, and in class help menu the first line {Yellow} instead of color :)

22. Offline

Pylamo

Br3nor:
    That's weird, I'll check it tomorrow.
    the {GREY} thing must be {GRAY} and {Yellow} must be {YELLOW}.

23. Offline

j9794

hello,
    how do i set a block in a specific location? (for example 1 block below or above the player)
    it might sound stupid but i haven't realised how to do it yet

24. Offline

Pylamo

j9794:
    that's not stupid at all, it's not possible atm.
    But I've already implemented it in my dev build, will be part of the next update.

25. Offline

j9794

wow, i didn't expected to get an answer so fast, and thanks, i was losing my time fighting with the spellmaker instead of asking

26. Offline

CraftyMclovin

Pylamo:
    "Hi, i have problem the chats toggle command.
    If I use "/party toggle" (or any other chat toggle) i send message the party chat and global chat

sry my bad english :)"

yep i have the same problem.., also when you use /party toggle it says party chat activated.. but when you repeat the command to deactivate the party chat it says "guild chat activated" lol

so you can't deactivate party chat once you use the command /party toggle.. this is in the new build and teh dev build.

just a heads up if you aren't already aware of this bug.

hey i really love this plugin and my RPG is expanding massively everyday but i am wondering when you set up a class you can choose what material of tools it can use e.g wood, stone, gold etc.. but can you define it to wood-sword, stone-axe, gold-hoe etc?

also got this when loading up the spells?
    14:54:54 [SEVERE] [AncientRPG] AncientRPG: error in command endif
    regards
    crafty

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  27. Offline

Pylamo

CraftyMclovin:
    fixed the bug.
    You can't define exact items but I will add a feature for it (probably 0.9)

28. Offline

CraftyMclovin

okay so do i need to re download the latest dev to fix the bug or does it patch through?

29. Offline

Pylamo

30. Offline

CraftyMclovin

Pylamo:

I have bad news :( i just got the latest dev build you suggested and the error is still there :(

17:01:56 [SEVERE] [AncientRPG] AncientRPG: error in command endif