[RPG/ADMIN/SEC/FUN] Sensors 2 [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by JuraX, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Offline

JuraX

This Project is closed

2. Offline

Comp_uter15776

Don't forget a changelog, even if it's just Version 1.0 - Initial Release ;) (Oh, and the first two changelogs should be available without spoilers!)

But looks nice. Will test soon.

Lol @ edits :D

thanks! Will be up tomorrow. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  3. Offline

Conraad

Some more detail would be helpfull the idea seems to be cool but if you have to use a sign to create an invincible pressure plate then you will have to have a big hole beside the actual pressure point meaning a gap in the floor etc so the sign creation is not such a feasible idea invincible pressure points in front of doors basically impossible unless you can somehow hide the sign, but the idea is brilliant will solve a lot of problems with automation of pistons etc.

4. Offline

JuraX

No, you can build everything above the output-block and the sign.
    The sign is a block below the sensor, as mentioned in the picture.

5. Offline

Ares513

Great plugin! Ah-may zing! There's other plugins that do this, but I actually prefer a smattering of smaller plugins than one big honking plugin (hi, Essentials)

Great work, keep it up :)

6. Offline

james101devil23

help! it wont work i got it and but but when someone stands on ot it wont trigger the redstone!

7. Offline

dimko5

Unfortunately, latest bukkit build doesn't supports current Sensors version((
    Can you make any updates?
    Plugin is awesome, but run with lags and errors

PS: Sorry for my bad english))